Closed Thread
Page 22 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Also seems to be a few new names in here so welcome! Look forward to hearing your stories too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @RoosterD hi hun glad ur going well except for the clot. Is it causing bleeding? Hope it settles down soon

@leyshoja yay for HB! I think ur scan was quite early so hopefully by Wednesday that little HB will have picked up pace. A little stressful for u tho. Hang in there.

@Lileitek symptoms coming and going is very normal! My preg with DS the symptoms disappeared at 9wks and I freaked out and went and got another scan coz I didn't want to wait til 13wk scan. Of course everything was fine DS was wiggling around quite content and oblivious to my paranoia that something wrong was going to happen!! Trust me, u don't want too many symptoms

@Jenniwithanl big hugs for u I'm so sorry this has happened to you. It's an awful experience, unfortunately it's not uncommon and many of us have experienced it too so we know how you're feeling and you're right, u are not alone and it sucks.

Afm: still struggling with ms and general lack of energy and motivation to do anything but I've had a few good days so hopefully it's starting to go as I get to end of first tri (11wks tomoz)!!

Hope everyone else is going well 😀

3. The Following User Says Thank You to akakura For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (07-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @akakura - I had spotting a few weeks back and that's how they found the clot. It settled down for a few weeks and then had a little more but since settled. Worst feeling seeing blood... Your heart just sinks!... Think it's all over but my obst says it's very normal and we just have to monitor it. I'm on constant rest until it absorbs or bleeds out so my ms has been manageable cause I don't move anywhere. One positive I guess. Scan on Wednesday to see if it has started to shrink, once it goes down I will be right to get up again. I'm not taking any risks.

Glad you're going well still, and 11wks! Exciting. I think getting past 12wks is a huge weight off your shoulders. Hopefully ms for you settles soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by akakura View Post
    @Lileitek symptoms coming and going is very normal! My preg with DS the symptoms disappeared at 9wks and I freaked out and went and got another scan coz I didn't want to wait til 13wk scan. Of course everything was fine DS was wiggling around quite content and oblivious to my paranoia that something wrong was going to happen!! Trust me, u don't want too many symptoms
    Glad to know I'm not alone making myself crazy. I will be thankful I don't have any more symptoms.

My next BT is tomorrow, and the scan next Monday. Could the days go any slower????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lileitak View Post
    Glad to know I'm not alone making myself crazy. I will be thankful I don't have any more symptoms.

My next BT is tomorrow, and the scan next Monday. Could the days go any slower????
    I know what you mean. I'm hanging out till Wednesday to see if the hb has improved. I've never waited so much in my life as I have during all this ivf. Talk about learning patience the hard way !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Totally... Time is a killer hey?! Fertility in general takes so long... And then there is still so much waiting and anxiety when finally failing pregnant!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Got my BFP on Fri. I lost my first pregnancy because of a ruptured ectopic and my second ended at 33wks with my son stillborn (jan 2014). We were ttc all year and because of my severe endo we resorted to IVF. I am pleased to say that our first round was successful. I am 4w5d preg, I don't feel it and I am still pinching myself.

Also does this group have a fb group?
    Last edited by Miekz20; 08-12-2014 at 20:42.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @meikz20! Congrats on your BFP... No FB group that I know of, but I might be wrong.
    @leyshoja - Tell me about it! Patience is not a virtue which comes naturally to me.

AFM, 3rd BT is today which I'm freaking out about. Probably should've skipped it, but for me the $135 is worth the piece of mind. Scan is this coming Monday, and I think I'll feel a bit better after that.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF Babies due July/August/September 2015!

Welcome and congratulations @meikz20 ! No fb group that I'm aware of either.
    Good luck for your bt @lileitak

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF Babies due July/August/September 2015!

I know I should just wait patiently (as if !) for my ultrasound tomorrow to check whether my fetus' heartbeat has improved - but of course I cant help myself and continue to google. Well I just found a very interesting study on low fetal heartbeats (under 100) at 5 to 6.1 weeks gestation. This is exactly my situation - how handy !
    Anyway of the women studied, nearly all of the ones that didn't make it had fetus's that were more than 5 days different to their correct gestational size/age.

44 % survived at the correct size
    6 % didnt survive at the correct size
    11 % survived and were under sized
    39 % didnt survive and were under sized

I was at the correct gestational size so the chances are pretty high of survival by the looks of those numbers. This makes me feel slightly better, but still stressed. Cant wait for tomorrow.
    Last edited by JulieMalooley; 09-12-2014 at 13:31.