Page 19 of 100 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with the scan this arv @leyshoja

2. The Following User Says Thank You to apolly For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (03-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    HCG levels have dropped from 216 to 76 at 5 weeks. Looks likely I'll miscarry. Words cannot express my sadness. Have cried my eyes out.... Nothing they can do.

I have had no bleeding but woke with terrible cramps last night. I think it all ended at that point.

I guess I was a little premature to jump into this thread, good luck girls I hope you all have beautiful babies and success.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JenniwithanI View Post
    HCG levels have dropped from 216 to 76 at 5 weeks. Looks likely I'll miscarry. Words cannot express my sadness. Have cried my eyes out.... Nothing they can do.

I have had no bleeding but woke with terrible cramps last night. I think it all ended at that point.

I guess I was a little premature to jump into this thread, good luck girls I hope you all have beautiful babies and success.
    Oh @JenniwithanI - I am so sorry hun... Having been there, I know nothing anyone says can make the hurt go away. Huge hugs... xxx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ilex For This Useful Post:

JenniwithanI  (03-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @JenniwithanI oh hunny I am so so sorry. I know how awful & heartbreaking it is. Sending you lots of love, hugs & strength xxx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm so sorry to hear that @Jennywithanl . I remember how that feels and I cried for weeks when it happened to me. Hopefully you will cope better than I did.
    Afm, no heartbeat found today. I blame it on my ob's old grainy black and white scanner. Tomorrow I'm booked into one of the 'proper' u/s clinics to be checked properly. Same thing happened last time, he didn't find it but the u/s place did. 9.30 tomorrow is the next appointment. Needless to say I'm anxious although my boobs are way sorer today than they have been yet so in still hopeful all is good fingers crossed !

9. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    At least I'm not alone in this pain. Thanks girls.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @leyshoja oh hun I know how anxious you just be. Hope scan today reveals a precious HB

12. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (04-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JenniwithanI View Post

Im so sorry to hear this. I know whatever I say wont help you feel better. I just hope u will cope alright xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    I'm so sorry to hear that @Jennywithanl . I remember how that feels and I cried for weeks when it happened to me. Hopefully you will cope better than I did.
    Afm, no heartbeat found today. I blame it on my ob's old grainy black and white scanner. Tomorrow I'm booked into one of the 'proper' u/s clinics to be checked properly. Same thing happened last time, he didn't find it but the u/s place did. 9.30 tomorrow is the next appointment. Needless to say I'm anxious although my boobs are way sorer today than they have been yet so in still hopeful all is good fingers crossed !
    Let us know how u go. Good luck. Im sure they will find it. Did they do a vaginal ultrasound or a abdominal one?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

15. The Following User Says Thank You to jasminecook85 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Jenniwithanl, I'm so sorry to hear. I know that pain too well & I too cried for a long time. It's just not fair. I wish there was something I could say that would help. Please let us know if you need to talk/vent. Make sure you take time off work/from commitments if needed. Huge hugs.

Leyshoja, good luck for your scan today. I hope they find it right away for you. I know the one in my doctors office I couldn't really see anything on the screen so I think there is a big difference between equipment.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Rocky27 For This Useful Post: