Closed Thread
Page 12 of 100 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    Welcome and congratulations Kate ! You are exactly 1 week behind me. I've been told I'll be on the progesterone until 12 weeks. I don't mind so much though because I've never slept so well and I can only put it down to the progesterone
    Afm yay for sore ( . )( . ) today - makes it feel more real . 6 week scan is next Wednesday, can't wait !
    Oh fab! You can let me know what amazing side effects are coming.

For me it's not the sleep. I'm still pretty bloated, which I think is either the Crinone or late onset moderate OHSS. I was HUGE after EPU (27 eggs), but it went away after about a week. Then a few days after transfer, BAM - hello again bloat. It's pretty grim.

That and I'm quite tight in the chest at night - like I can't get a full breath. Dr. Google tells me that while not massively common, it's not unheard of as a side effect. It's worse at night and in the morning, so unless I'm really struggling to breathe, I'll stick it out until I have my 7 week u/s with my FS. FN didn't seem too fussed when I told her.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome & congrats @leyshoja & @lileitak lovely to see you both here!

@lileitak I'm on 4x pessaries hun & Lynn said for me to stay on it until 12 weeks xx

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

ilex  (28-11-2014),JulieMalooley  (28-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lileitak View Post
    Oh fab! You can let me know what amazing side effects are coming.

For me it's not the sleep. I'm still pretty bloated, which I think is either the Crinone or late onset moderate OHSS. I was HUGE after EPU (27 eggs), but it went away after about a week. Then a few days after transfer, BAM - hello again bloat. It's pretty grim.

That and I'm quite tight in the chest at night - like I can't get a full breath. Dr. Google tells me that while not massively common, it's not unheard of as a side effect. It's worse at night and in the morning, so unless I'm really struggling to breathe, I'll stick it out until I have my 7 week u/s with my FS. FN didn't seem too fussed when I told her.

Wow, I was tight in the chest last night and short of breath. I didn't even guess that it may be pregnancy related!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, wow lots of new faces very happy for you all.

How are you going @KayzB? so sorry to hear you news but hoping things have made a turn for the better and your beautiful twins are doing well.

I had my scan yesterday and am very pleased to report that there was a good looking peanut with a strong heartbeat. It was such a relief for DH and I, we were both nearly in tears it was an amazing experience!

I think I jinxed myself with the MS have been feeling terrible today, no actual vomiting but feeling absolutely shocking today, the worst I have felt. I am at work and just had my lunch so feeling a bit better but im sure it will wear off. I cant complain though I know some of you ladies have had it a lot worse than me!

Good luck on monday for your scan @Rocky27 and @hawknest xx

As for gender @akakura all the ladies i know personally who have had IVF seem to have girls! so I am leaning toward thinking we might have a girl but as I am sure we would all say as long as they are healthy I really dont mind what I have

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    Wow, I was tight in the chest last night and short of breath. I didn't even guess that it may be pregnancy related!
    It's a fairly common symptom of early pregnancy, but also could 1) a side effect of Crinone, 2) symptom of late (pregnancy) onset OHSS, or 3) pregnancy induced asthma.

For me, it could be any of the above so I'm trying not to drive my nurse crazy with questions.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ilex For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (28-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lileitak View Post
    It's a fairly common symptom of early pregnancy, but also could 1) a side effect of Crinone, 2) symptom of late (pregnancy) onset OHSS, or 3) pregnancy induced asthma.

For me, it could be any of the above so I'm trying not to drive my nurse crazy with questions.
    Interesting. I have only just switched from pessaries to crinone !! You learn something every day

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF Babies due July/August/September 2015!

@akakura as for gender preference, I've just always pictured myself with a boy for some reason, even with the last pregnancy. However when I m/c last time I found out it was a girl so what do I know ! My esp seems to be broken unfortunately . I would like a boy for DP especially and he would also prefer a boy

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Jen182 great news hun, very happy to read your update 😊
    Sorry to hear you're feeling crappy. But just keep telling yourself 'short term pain for long term gain' 😊 Hope the worst passes soon xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, I am brand new to this thread! I've been on the Azoospermia thread all this time and it's been a life saver.

But I just stumbled across this thread and I'm thrilled to be able to join it! I'm 4 weeks and three days pregnant through IVF. Early days but strong hormone and HCG levels no need to stay on crinone and eight little frozen embryos in addition to the fresh embryo transfer this cycle, my first.

So exciting but not out of the woods yet obviously. It's been a long and painful journey to get this point but we're here.

Just wanted to say hi!

JenniwithanI

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JenniwithanI View Post
    Hi everyone, I am brand new to this thread! I've been on the Azoospermia thread all this time and it's been a life saver.

But I just stumbled across this thread and I'm thrilled to be able to join it! I'm 4 weeks and three days pregnant through IVF. Early days but strong hormone and HCG levels no need to stay on crinone and eight little frozen embryos in addition to the fresh embryo transfer this cycle, my first.

So exciting but not out of the woods yet obviously. It's been a long and painful journey to get this point but we're here.

Just wanted to say hi!

JenniwithanI
    Hi! And congratulations !! Welcome aboard.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

JenniwithanI  (28-11-2014)