+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 97
  1. #71
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    357
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked
    122
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Simran View Post
    Hi everyone, I have started duromine from 3 days. Everything is just fine I mean no sleeping issues no nausea nothing. I feel good energy. But I am not loosing any weight. I workout daily. From 10 days I am on no sugar no dairy and very low carb diet. I am vegetarian so mainly I eat salad. It makes me sad that I can't loose any weight. I have PCOS.
    Please help me, where I am wrong in diet or exercise? And please give me advice what should I eat?
    are you hungry at all. I am finding j just don't want to eat but I have to or I feel light headed. Maybe have a chat to your doctor. There maybe something else going on.

  2. #72
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    0
    Reviews
    0
    Hi!

    How is everyone going with Duromine? I have a ton to weight & more bad habits than I care to admit to that need to be lost.

    I have a script for 30mg of Duromine & am still making my mind up.

    Yes to using it as a tool to start change but no to viewing it as a quick fix to lose weight.

    Reading people's experiences of the medication - I think - gives plenty of clues how to avoid simply regaining the weight once the dosage is stopped.

    So, how here is currently taking Duromine or taken it previously or thinking of starting it?

    D x

  3. #73
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    357
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked
    122
    Reviews
    0
    I have just completed my first week on 30 mg. not getting weighed until next Wednesday.
    You have to use it as a tool but I overeating or big portion sizes are your biggest issue then it's fantastic for that. Your appetite is almost nil so you have to set reminders to eat. I will make the decision next week wether or not I will continue.
    Just to add. I haven't had any trouble sleeping.my energy levels have increased. I get dizzy sometimes but that's thru lack of eating which I am get in better at.
    Good luck with whatever decision you make. It's a bloody hard journey no way you do it.

  4. #74
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    0
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by lese82 View Post
    I have just completed my first week on 30 mg. not getting weighed until next Wednesday.
    You have to use it as a tool but I overeating or big portion sizes are your biggest issue then it's fantastic for that. Your appetite is almost nil so you have to set reminders to eat. I will make the decision next week wether or not I will continue.
    Just to add. I haven't had any trouble sleeping.my energy levels have increased. I get dizzy sometimes but that's thru lack of eating which I am get in better at.
    Good luck with whatever decision you make. It's a bloody hard journey no way you do it.
    Thanks Lese:

    How true about it being tough, no matter what!

    When you say are 'getting weighed' are you referring to the GP?

    Setting reminders to eat?! Wow! What about your desire for 'bad' foods? Has that decreased?

    I can see that the real trick would be to combine a healthy food intake with a good amount of exercise at the same time. Question would be what calorie intake levels to target.

    Hmm! So tired of this constant struggle & feeling so controlled by food!

    D x

  5. #75
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    357
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked
    122
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Durodo View Post
    Thanks Lese:

    How true about it being tough, no matter what!

    When you say are 'getting weighed' are you referring to the GP?

    Setting reminders to eat?! Wow! What about your desire for 'bad' foods? Has that decreased?

    I can see that the real trick would be to combine a healthy food intake with a good amount of exercise at the same time. Question would be what calorie intake levels to target.

    Hmm! So tired of this constant struggle & feeling so controlled by food!

    D x
    Hi,
    Yeah I am going to my GP to be weighed..
    I suppose the bad food habits change because you are not as hungry so you have the time to make the right decisions and not jus reach for the first thing in front of you.
    I have fitness pal app on my phone and it says 1200 day.. I struggle to make that most days

  6. #76
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    0
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by lese82 View Post
    Hi,
    Yeah I am going to my GP to be weighed..
    I suppose the bad food habits change because you are not as hungry so you have the time to make the right decisions and not jus reach for the first thing in front of you.
    I have fitness pal app on my phone and it says 1200 day.. I struggle to make that most days
    Hi Lese:

    Well I look forward to hearing the results of your first weigh in!

    D x

  7. #77
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    361
    Thanks
    133
    Thanked
    229
    Reviews
    0
    Following!

  8. #78
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    357
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked
    122
    Reviews
    0
    ok first weigh in done

    starting weight 119.0kg - 29/0/15
    todays weight 116.6kg - 11/02/15

    Gp couldn't be happier and either could I.. I have missed 3 tablets in total over the last 2 weeks, but still happy with this result
    Last edited by lese82; 11-02-2015 at 11:48. Reason: edited

  9. #79
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    361
    Thanks
    133
    Thanked
    229
    Reviews
    0
    Well done! Did you find you are more on the days you didn't take them? And do you calorie count or anything or just eat when you are hungry?

  10. #80
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    357
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked
    122
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Em9 View Post
    Well done! Did you find you are more on the days you didn't take them? And do you calorie count or anything or just eat when you are hungry?
    I don't have a huge appetite normally but yes found myself picking more they days I missed. I don't pick at all the days I take it.

    Yeah I do but never eat the allocated calories. I try but never eat enough. Your not hungry. So have to remind yourself to eat. I'm happy with the way things are going.


 

Similar Threads

  1. Duromine?
    By knomie in forum Weightloss & Fitness Challenges
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-04-2016, 17:40
  2. Duromine experiences
    By Em9 in forum Weightloss & Fitness Challenges
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 18-10-2014, 22:33

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Fridge-To-Go Australasia
Xmas with a NEW Fridge-to-go Lunch Bag! Fridge-To-Go Australasia
Fridge-to-go 8 hour cooler bags are ideal under the Christmas tree! Now in modern lunch bag designs - fill them with toys and chocolate to make parents and kids happy! Stay super cool and eat healthy and fresh food all summer long!
sales & new stuffsee all
CarmelsBeautySecrets
Growing your own natural nails is easy. Years ago, I devised a simple and very effective technique which really helps boosts the nails' growth in as little as three days! And most importantly keeps them that way.
featured supporter
Pea Pods Reusable Nappies
Pea Pods are the smart choice when it comes to choosing what's best for you, your baby and the environment. Affordable and simple to use, Pea Pods keep your baby dry & happy. Visit our website to find your nearest stockist or order online.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!