+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Duromine experiences

First off, please keep this friendly, I don't want to get too personal in regards to why I've chosen to take Duromine. I'm just after experiences good or bad and about your journey

At the moment I am in the process of getting a script. I have spoken with the doctor and he is pro-Duromine. We have just done a heap of blood tests to see if there is an underlying reason as to why I have had so much trouble. My next appointment is on the 10th and I'm really looking forward to hopefully finally getting started on the right track.

I am 99% sure my diabetes test will come back positive... From what I have read they have no trouble giving Duromine to people with diabetes as it helps in the long run...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I was on duromine for about two months. I was on the lowest dose.... I lost about 3 kilos in those two months but I found I couldn't sleep :-/ I took it at 6am and I wasn't able to physically able to go to sleep until 1-2am. I had a 12 month old son and was working part time and at the start is was great because I was go go go and got that's done and after a while it caught up with me! I went off it after two months as I was so tired and it was getting a bit expensive.
    Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you very much for your experience I suppose like most things I can give it a try and see how I go!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I felt awful on it. hardly slept, moody like the devil and had lots of energy. very thirsty all the time and could get full on a banana. honesly, to me it wasn't worth it. I didn't realise it was legal version of speed. nor did it teach eating habits. yes the weight fell off but as soon as I stopped it, it came back on.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to GlitterFarts For This Useful Post:

MrsSS  (02-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've had a really positive experience with Duromine. I have lost 30kgs over the past 12 months.
    I started on the 15mg tablets and for the first month I felt a little jittery and had a few nights here and there were sleep seemed impossible but that settled after a bit.
    It was a great tool for me. Because I wasn't starving and stuffing my face all the time, I could plan my meals.
    My advice would be, don't rely on it for weight loss and don't starve yourself. That isn't a sustainable plan.
    Use it as a tool. Use a site like calorie king and educate yourself about exercise and nutrition and eat a calorie controlled diet (which is so much easier when you aren't hungry all the time and always thinking about your next meal).
    I now eat much smaller portions and much healthier food than I did a year ago and I work out 4-5 times a week.
    I think duromine can be a great tool if it's used the right way. Good luck!
    Last edited by SpongebobMummyPants; 03-11-2014 at 07:03.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SpongebobMummyPants For This Useful Post:

Kleep81  (02-11-2014),MonsterMummy  (02-11-2014),Reina83  (15-01-2015),~ElectricPink~  (22-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations SpongeBob that's fantastic!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was on duromine last year and lost 23 kg in 3 months. I didn't find I had any side effects other then constipation. The only thing is you have to make sure you still exercise and eat right. As long as you use it as a tool and not a miracle pill and don't suffer any unwanted side effects you should see good results Good luck with it all

10. The Following User Says Thank You to loodle For This Useful Post:

MonsterMummy  (04-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I did duromine for 2 months last year and lost about 7kgs. I did 1 month on 15mg and 1 month on 30mg. I had no side effects. I gained 5kgs after 1 ivf cycle then 5kgs with 2nd cycle and am now pregs. My husband lost about 15kgs and regained 20.
    I think like others have said its great if you use it as a tool. You need to use it to change to good eating habits & don't starve yourself on it or you'll put weight back on quick. I think it is a great medication if you use it as a kickstart. We were constantly blown away by how easy it was to lose weight on it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well finally it's nearly Monday. The day I goto the doctor for all my test results and hopefully my script for Duromine! Must say I'm a bit nervous and a little excited.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kleep81 For This Useful Post:

Jast  (08-11-2014),~ElectricPink~  (22-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck. I really do think it's a great option as long as you don't get the side effects!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Jast For This Useful Post:

Kleep81  (09-11-2014)