+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Maybe she has pnd? You haven't been together long as stated. I'm severely depressed to point I can't even get my head around bills, budgeting etc.

My son constantly screams unless I am moving so I'm never home. I'm out walking. So it's bit more controlled temp/weather I goto shopping centres. My house is a pig sty but you know what? Who the F cares.

If your child is being fed, isn't being abused then that's the main concern. The other issues you need to help fix weather your tired or not.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monnie24 For This Useful Post:

CompareTheMeerkat  (09-11-2014),VicPark  (09-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm still finding this really rude to the OP. He said his son is an easy baby and that he's spent weekends and time off looking after him. Would we be telling a full time working mother that she doesn't know what's involved with looking after her child? Or that she couldn't know how easy/hard it is to look after her own child? The OP said he is an easy baby, we have no reason to assume otherwise. What our daily routines or how easy/hard our babies are, is mostly irrelevant to the OP. I do agree that knowing what his partner's day involves could help him understand the situation.

Sent from my C6603 using The Bub Hub mobile app

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Noty For This Useful Post:

TheGooch  (09-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I should add I don't necessarily think people are being rude on purpose/consciously.

Sent from my C6603 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow I've just read all the responses and I'm wondering if all OP's are treated this way or just men? I haven't seen anyone else questioned and challenged as much as this OP and I believe he is sharing his story and looking for advice as much as anyone else. I don't believe he asked for an inquiry into the conception or a debate about whether the mother is actually lazy or not, and he certainly didn't suggest that her apparent laziness is in relation to her care of the baby. The responses challenging her laziness reak of defensiveness and this is not the point of his post at all. He may have inadvertently used a word that sahm find offensive but it sounds like he was referring to her overall behaviour and attitude rather than day-to-day care of the baby.

I'm just saying that if I was this OP I would never post here again for fear of being attacked and judged by women who assume his opinion of his OH is judgemental and up for debate. This is how he feels so let's give him a break and offer advice objectively rather than picking apart his story and assuming the wording he used makes him a selfish man who doesn't understand his poor OH.

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PrincesSmelanie For This Useful Post:

Chippa  (09-11-2014),heplusme  (12-11-2014),Kleep81  (19-11-2014),Noty  (09-11-2014),olismumma  (09-11-2014),TheGooch  (09-11-2014)