+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    almai is offline "you never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have."
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I used to work as a body piercer. My rule was not to pierce under 5years old. So if your daughter wants it then go for it (not that you needed my permission )
    I used to use a gun (for lobes only) then started using the disposable ones once they got introduced. I agree with not going to essential beauty... They don't have good practices... I'm not sure of places in your area but I would look for somewhere that uses disposable guns and does one ear at a time. It might seem better to do both same time but if 1 goes off quicker and she flinches then other might not be in right spot. I've seen it happen all too often.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to almai For This Useful Post:

MonsterMummy  (02-11-2014)

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I think I know my daughter and her maturity level. She very much wants to get it done and I have told her what is involved. It is up to her. If she wasnt ready I wouldnt have asked!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blueberry Crumble For This Useful Post:

almai  (03-11-2014),DizzyDaisy  (02-11-2014),MonsterMummy  (02-11-2014),snowqu33n  (02-11-2014)

Similar Threads

1. Piercing 6 month old ears?
    By fluffykitty in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 16-08-2014, 09:38
  2. Cut behind DS ears
    By Hasselhoff in forum General Child Health Issues
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-08-2014, 05:45
  3. Music to my ears...
    By babyla in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 7