+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ha I used to have people telling me I was too skinny but lots of steroids and IVF has cured that!!!
    @jasminecook85 how are you feeling with the start if your cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Excited now they will tell you that your too muscley haha haters are gonna hate!
    Why is it that people can say that your too skinny yet if we said they were too fat its a whole different story.getting told your too skinny has the same feeling.

Today has been a really good day. The last 2 days I had a massive headache felt like my head was in a vice and about to get squished. Didnt find out that I could have panadol til yesterday afternoon. So it wasnt a very pretty day.but so far my blood test came back good I have another one tomorrow.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Excited its day3, my first day I did a big leg session but yesterday couldnt do anythinh cos of the headache. Im just about to go for my first swim

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you coping with your training schedule @jasminecook85 I started my first week back training last week and god I was sore! But feeling heaps better now for being back into it?

How is the cycle going?

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Excited1 hey darl. Cycle is going good! Find out monday if im pregnant! I have gotten around my training. Stopped running but ive been swimming alot and cycling and lighter weights although for about 7days I couldnt do anything cos my stomach was so bloated that it didnt feel right in there like my insides were going to fall out. So that was the hardest part I was really depressed. I also got some other nasty symptons like constipation and cramps but that didnt stop me from exercising! Haha I could probably start running again now im just going to wait until im told im pregnant then I will start but just a slow jog. I will probably struggle.i started training heavy again in the weights last week. Just going to listen to my body.
    You will be right.first week is always crap. How many weeks or days did u have off and how is your cycle going? I think ive seen u in another thread