+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by A-Squared View Post
    Speaking of 'wasting things' when taking unwanted food and other items, imagine all that waste left in Target, Big W, the supermarkets of unsold Halloween stock..... Just sayin'.
    What? Like the Christmas stuff left over after Christmas or summer clothes left over after summer?

and why do people end things with "just sayin"...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sonja For This Useful Post:

LoveLivesHere  (01-11-2014),peanutmonkey  (01-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellewood View Post
    Maybe true, but I personally think this kind of rudeness is awful and what's wrong with the world. Not to be too heavy or anything but seriously people can have such nasty attitudes towards others who really haven't done anything evil, these days. If my child said or had the attitude 'thanks bi.tch' to someone who gave him a gift I'd be disgusted. I know it's supposed to be funny but I don't find that kind of humour at all funny!
    Oh god if my kids EVER said anything like that, they would have extremely sore backsides. In no way shape or form do I condone saying something like that. I just thought it was a funny meme given the point of this thread was to discuss whether one can politely decline something.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SheWarrior For This Useful Post:

VicPark  (01-11-2014)