+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    DD and I came down to the holiday house today and I always feel a little apprehensive letting myself in after nobody's been here a while, as it's been broken into a few times. Today we were walking up the steps with DD running ahead of me and she stops at the front door, with a look of genuine terror on her face, turns to me and says "someone's inside mummy! Who is it!!?"

There was nobody and the place was fine, but for a moment I just literally couldn't move!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MsViking For This Useful Post:

Mummy5ormore  (31-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is great - subbing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Resurrecting this thread for my creepy child.

First one was ages ago, I was sick and having a lie down. He comes in and says "you're beautiful mummy." I said "I don't feel beautiful, I feel horrible." He replied "you're not horrible, do you want to drown?"

Not really, thanks mate :/

Next one, we were at donut king with my brother and his kids. I took DS2 to the change room, came back and my brother was pale. Apparently DS1 was tracing the outline of his person donut with his finger while softly whispering "run run run as fast as you can..."

Most recently we were talking about different kinds of families (nuclear, same sex, single parents, no parents, grand parents/ aunt or uncle) and I said it's like Friend one and friend two (lesbian couple) they would really like a baby. If they have a baby, it will have two mummies.

He thought for a minute and said "yeah, if they have a baby it will have LOTS of mummies!"
    I said "well, two mummies."
    He then says "yeah! And if friend one and friend two bring the baby to the pool, and they let go of it, it will sink."

At that point I ran from the room 😳

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CakeyMumma For This Useful Post:

JAG242  (19-12-2014),Mod-Nomsie  (19-12-2014),tazz475  (20-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    DS is only 17 months but has already started doing the same 'creepy' things I apparently did as a kid. The most recent one was yesterday. He was watching tv while eating lunch in his high chair (I know, bad, was having a lazy mummy moment!) Then he suddenly turned his head and looked at the blank wall as if someone had called his name, then he smiled, said "hello", and started laughing and chattering to the wall.

He does this all the time

7. The Following User Says Thank You to littlelove For This Useful Post:

JAG242  (19-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by littlelove View Post
    DS is only 17 months but has already started doing the same 'creepy' things I apparently did as a kid. The most recent one was yesterday. He was watching tv while eating lunch in his high chair (I know, bad, was having a lazy mummy moment!) Then he suddenly turned his head and looked at the blank wall as if someone had called his name, then he smiled, said "hello", and started laughing and chattering to the wall.

He does this all the time
    DD has started doing this also. She has full blown conversations with imaginary people, there are even pauses to allow for responses/questions from the mystery person she's talking to. It's bizarre to watch.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MsViking For This Useful Post:

littlelove  (20-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week
    I will be driving along on a highway and out of nowhere 2 year old dd2 will pipe up "mum.. We gonna crash!" Or "daddy chasing us (meaning following) and gonna crash" while we are both out and about in separate cars on totally different areas. She has said this a few times now out of nowhere and unprompted.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My four year old DS will say to me ' I don't want to kill you mum' as if he has some sort of serial killer urge that he can't control to kill me. I recently figured out that what he really means is that he doesn't want me to die.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ra Ra Superstar For This Useful Post:

bounty  (29-12-2014),CakeyMumma  (20-12-2014),JAG242  (22-12-2014)