+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Are your kids pedantic about their clothes?

Mr 3.5 is very fussy when it comes to clothes, has melt downs if there's no handmade clothing available for him to wear. He hates store bought clothes.
    He also has to go out with socks and shoes and refuses to go out in thongs of any kind.
    Hoping he'll grow out of it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    My DS is now 15, when he was little it take me 1-2 mins per foot just to get his sock on "right" he would never wear thongs or sandals always had to have shoes and socks on even through summer..... I'm sorry to say he is still exactly the same. Thank god I don't have to do it for him anymore!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My mum always jokes about me being pedantic with my clothing from 18 months. Everything had to match and I refused to wear 'house' clothes. Nothing has changed

Thanks
    Reviews
    My 2nd was a bit similar from 1-3.5 years. When summer would come around he'd still want to wear shoes and sox and scream in a panic if the sandals were on, if I put him shorts and he was use to usually wearing pants he'd scream hitting his legs etc. I use to get annoyed but I relized he's hard wired that way and I relized it's best to let them be even if it's sometimes unconventional I relized it's ok and it doesn't matter now he is a little bit more flexible and he's the only one of my kids that went through that.
    Last edited by Mummy5ormore; 29-10-2014 at 18:30.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    He rarely wears jumpers even if it's freezing.

He is very particular with his clothes, nothing can be daggy . He has chosen his own clothes since he was about 10. He won't wear certain textures.

I just roll with it lol.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sunnyflower For This Useful Post:

Mummy5ormore  (29-10-2014)