+ Reply to Thread
    LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Iphone 6 Plus users, do you like it?

Hey Everyone,

My iPhone 6 Plus has come in finally (after a month) and I'm a little unsure about buying it now. I guess I've had a month to think about it.

So, I thought I'd ask the lovely hubbers on here who have one what you think of them?

Also for those who take them when they work out. Do you find the are too big to carry around when walking etc? I have my fitness apps on my 5 and it's easy to carry around but I wonder about the 6 Plus being too big.

Thank you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I love my 6 plus, when I first got it I thought I had made the wrong choice but after I got use to the size it didn't bother me. I don't take mine out to use for fitness stuff so don't know about that sorry.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to loodle For This Useful Post:

LifeInShadesOfGrey  (30-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Thanks for the replies So I went in, held them both again and walked out with the 6 Plus. I'm on it right now, it's a mammoth! This is going to take a while to get used to I think lol.

I am wondering how I will be able to walk with it. I think I'll need some form of pouch or something.

It's just so huge. Feels way larger than it did in store

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love love love mine so much! I was worried at first that it was going to be too big, but nooo way anymore. It is an awesome size love the feel of it in my hand. When I look at my old iPhone 5 now it's just soo tiny and I couldn't go back to that.
    Now we just need Bub Hub to update their app to fit the screen properly so its not so zoomed in.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PinkPrint For This Useful Post:

Apple iPhart6  (30-10-2014),LifeInShadesOfGrey  (30-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    The first couple of days I kept thinking "oh my god, this is TOO BIG TO BE ALLOWED!" but I got used to it pretty quickly and now when I pick up the 5 (which I use for white noise for DS now), it feels so teeny tiny and I wonder how I ever used to do things like surf the web on it! As always, Apple knows what's best for me better than I do!
    @PinkPrint, if you use the Tapatalk app, that's been updated for the new phone's resolution.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Apple iPhart6 For This Useful Post:

LifeInShadesOfGrey  (30-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I still think it's massive lol. I am finding an issue and that is that my volume buttons don't work maybe half the time. Like in a call they won't change the volume any time they are pushed, only sometimes. I think the keys are a bit dicky on this particular phone.

Apart from that and the sheer size of it. I love it. I love the clarity of images and the iTunes U seems really interesting.

Although, I went shopping today and I had no idea what to do with my phone. I normally carry it around in my bra but this is just way too big. I think I need to finally start using a handbag.