+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow I'm so sorry this happened to your poor dd, can't believe an adult could behave like that & towards a child! So sad

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my god!!! I want to cancel today's plans and hunt down that poor excuse for a human.
    I'm so sorry all your girls and yourself had to go through that. Absolutely disgusting. How is your DD?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would be reporting it to police ASAP. Write down as much detail as you can so you don't forget it. That is assault against a child without a doubt. The police should contact spotlight on your behalf to get details and get witnesses. I am disgusted by this, I hope the women ends up in gaol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    what! How revolting! I hope you are your girls are ok, I can't believe anyone would do something so disgusting!! Definitely report her, I am gobsmacked that someone would do that to a child . Maybe some drunken idiots on a Saturday night, not a grown woman spitting on a child in spotlight. I probably would have slapped her.

Thanks
    Reviews
    What a disgusting lady!!! Your poor DD.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awful. Sometimes I am just stunned at the vile pieces of filth that try to pass themselves off as human beings. What kind of peson in their right mind would ever think this behaviour is acceptable. I'm sorry you and your daughter had to endure that. Just yuck. Good on you for your restraint, I believe I probably would have handled myself the same way, but then again I've never had anyone treat my children like that. I also think if you're still stewing on it then you should take it further. xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    oh wow.. how awful. I would have dropped her one. spitting on kids or people is one line that does not get crossed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That is repulsive. You showed so much restraint and such a good example to your DD's by not getting violent with this despicable excuse for a human being. I really hope the police can track her down and press charges.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well done on the restraint - even if it was for your own benefit I would have been seeing red just for the yelling at a small child for using a basket, the spitting would have tipped me over the edge.

Actually, it would have tipped me over the edge even if I was just another customer in the store and I saw it happen.

I hope both of your DD's are ok and are able to understand they did nothing wrong and there are just some vile people in this world.

As for the "culture" issue - I don't think there are any cultures that think it's ok to spit on a child. And I doubt any of the asian ladies I have met would condone that behaviour in any way. They'd be more likely to be quite embarrassed to belong to the same "culture" as her!

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG you have a lot better restraint than I would have ....we're was this at what subburb? ??

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast