+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Still struggling....

I posted back in July about how much i was struggling and sadly things are no better. :-( I'm lying in bed fighting the intense urge to overdose. Not to die as I wouldn't have enough but to knock myself out. I just need to escape.

Things are never going to get better and I'm sure everyone would be better off without me. too many people around me having babies and I'm too weak to have any more. Physically able just not emotionally- dh and dd deserve a new start with someone else as I'm no good to anyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Hun, the pain and torture of depression associated with fertility can be breaking and overwhelming.

Please, please don't let the internal demons win and go right now and reach out to your DH. Let him know how you are currently feeling and let him take you somewhere to get some help.

I am certain a beautiful soul such as yourself would be terribly missed and your DH and DD would be lost without you.

Again PLEASE PLEASE REACH OUT. Even if you have to call an ambulance.

Much love to you Hun. Xxx
    Last edited by laned; 25-10-2014 at 22:59.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

Carpe diem 2013  (25-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't post often but I could not ignore this post. I felt like this several wks ago. And did indeed go through with it. I was in grips of severe depression and anxiety and couldn't see a way out of it.

It's really dark right now. Are you getting any help at all. I'm not fixed yet but getting there. Best things I did was being completely honest with my husband how I felt and seeking help. I see a social worker and gp every week. There's people out there who want to help you. Your husband and DD desperately love you. It does take months to start feeling better but every step you take it a win.

Is your dp with you now. Or can you call lifeline to talk. Talking was the hardest but best step I could take.

Sent from my D5503 using The Bub Hub mobile app

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Crazyfiasco For This Useful Post:

BH-KatiesMum  (26-10-2014),Carpe diem 2013  (26-10-2014),laned  (25-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thx. I'm not infertile just not emotionally able to have any more as I can't cope as it is. I feel so terrible that people aren't able to have kids and here's my able to carry a child and I'm not extending the family which is what dd and dh want all because I'm too weak emotionally

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just thinking of you.... Please don't do anything you will regret... Def call for help if you need it... Your dh and dd love you no matter what and need you

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lilyloubelle For This Useful Post:

Carpe diem 2013  (26-10-2014),laned  (25-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Please please please don't do anything! Your daughter needs you! She needs a mum. There's always other options. Can you call a friend to talk to? Lifeline? Or pm me! I beg you please don't anything

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to grace For This Useful Post:

Carpe diem 2013  (26-10-2014),laned  (25-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Carpe diem - Hun, you have already shown strength by posting your feelings. As Crazyfiasco has wonderfully and kindly pointed out, there are professionals out there who would be devastated to think that they couldn't have had the opportunity to help you. With the right assistance you could have access to an opportunity of a building of emotional strength. I wish you much love and peace. Again please call for some help Lifelines number 13 11 14. Xxx

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

BH-KatiesMum  (26-10-2014),Carpe diem 2013  (26-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crazyfiasco - Likewise thank you for sharing your experience. I wish you the very best for your recovery. Xx

14. The Following User Says Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

Carpe diem 2013  (26-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi thanks everyone for your kind words. I took something to help me sleep(only the prescribed dose) and it got me through the night. It's left me rather "out of it" though but dh is home to look after dd so that's something. I've got to pull myself together as we have friends visiting in a couple of hours.
    Coincidentally I have a doctors appt this week, so I can talk to someone then.

Thanks again

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carpe diem 2013 For This Useful Post:

BH-KatiesMum  (26-10-2014),sunnyflower  (26-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts