+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a full brazillian at 38 weeks. I took 2 panadol 30 mins prior to appt and either they worked like a charm or I had a brilliant waxer cos it barely hurt at all. Just a sting and nothing else. I just trimmed as best I could prior to appt.

was so embarrassed though, mw checked me when I got to hospital in labour and goes "oh okay" when she saw it was bare down there.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to adeline14 For This Useful Post:

tubster  (26-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by happygirl1982 View Post
    It's nothing compared to waxing. It's a sting for a second followed by cool air
    Can you share more about lazer treatment ...cost/pain/different types of lazer....etc....

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I go through Australian skin clinics at my local Westfield . They had a half price sale. I paid $177 for 6 sessions. Plus I got a bonus session for $10. I got it done 4 weeks ago for my first session and there's barely any growth back at all. Had to cancel my next session cause I had a course of antibiotics then I had to cancel my next one cause af will be due. Need about 10 sessions plus a top up 1-2 times a year.
    It stings a little but you barely notice it. It's like plucking a single hair kinda feeling. I wish I had done it years ago !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tubster View Post
    I used to wax every month, but now pregnant, there's more discharge (sorry tmi) and may not look the best. Kinda feel sorry for the beautician
    Have waxed no issues during both pregnancies and this time definitely have heaps of discharge but they have baby wipes so I just use one before I get it done.(or take some in your handbag)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Soon2be4 For This Useful Post:

tubster  (27-10-2014)