+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Its Me View Post
    Thanks! Are they really noisy? Do they get quieter the more expensive they are? Do you think they are actually worth it? Sorry. It's just a lot of money to spend if they turn out to be dud. Haha
    You can test them in store. I have a second hand one and yes it isn't exactly whisper quiet like a wall or ducted one would be but it's much better than a hot house and cranky hot toddler.

Sent from my GT-I9507 using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following User Says Thank You to munchkin275 For This Useful Post:

Its Me  (08-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Its Me View Post
    Thanks! Are they really noisy? Do they get quieter the more expensive they are? Do you think they are actually worth it? Sorry. It's just a lot of money to spend if they turn out to be dud. Haha
    Double post

Last edited by munchkin275; 08-12-2015 at 11:33.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin275 View Post
    You can test them in store. I have a second hand one and yes it isn't exactly whisper quiet like a wall or ducted one would be but it's much better than a hot house and cranky hot toddler.

Thanks so much for that! I'll definitely try a few in store and then search gumtree etc. Great advice!