+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Id be happy with anything that hubby puts some thought into.
    Last year we couldn't afford Xmas for us and the family (his sisters mum etc not kids) so we didn't do anything (well I did some small things for him) and it kinda sucked so would be happy with just being able to acknowledge the day.
    Altho a Positive test would be nice

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    A dyson and an intellichef

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    If I want to be realllllyyyyyyy selfish and greedy I'd love a kid free holiday. That's not going to be happening though.

Something less selfish and greedy but still not realistic...I would like paint for the inside of my house and new blinds. Or a new fridge.

Realistic - ummm....maybe a new pair of swimmers.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Full House For This Useful Post:

MsViking  (27-10-2014),VicPark  (26-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    I would like to have something that helps me get my life back instead of just being mummy to a toddler and newborn. Doesn't have to cost much. A day on my own, movie tickets, babysitting vouchers from family/DH. Am going back to work in the new year so that's one wish Santa has granted. !
    I understand you completely! After 5.5mths of dh being away continuously I'm desperate to have some time where I'm not the only parent to deal with tantrums, sicknesses, daycare dramas and more tantrums. With luck he gets home by Christmas and we can clock 60 days together this year.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose&Aurelia View Post
    I understand you completely! After 5.5mths of dh being away continuously I'm desperate to have some time where I'm not the only parent to deal with tantrums, sicknesses, daycare dramas and more tantrums. With luck he gets home by Christmas and we can clock 60 days together this year.
    60 days, f@rk that! You deserve that trip away you are taking!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014
    I am not big on presents, I generally tell DH not to buy me a anything.

What I really want is surgery to fix my knee thats been injured for almost 4 years now. But to have the surgery I either need the help of someone at all times because I will be on crutches for a long time, ir DS3 has to be at an age where he doesn't need to be picked up for any reason. So not likely.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    If I was actually going to get a present and it could be awesome id choose an overlocker and an iphone 6 haha realistically I'll probably wont get anything

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Haven't even thought about it. My husband & I find it really hard to buy for each other, if we want something we usually just go out & buy it.

I would be happy with a relaxing, stress free holiday. But I can't get time off work & my side business is too thriving to shut down over the holidays.

The perks are that next Christmas we should be in our brand new home! Yay!

BarefootedMumma is offline Aiming to be in the top 10 busiest users one week.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    My wishes are simple.. a BFP and a 6 seater dining table. (We don't have a dining table but would love to have one and use it)

Thanks
    Reviews
    The best Christmas present would be able to spend our Christmas time stress-free at home creating our own traditions, focusing on the true meaning for us and spending quality time as a family.

Rather than walking on egg-shells at my parents' house, living in cramped quarters doing all the work whilst also watching our children in a non-child friendly home so as not to make THEM upset...our concerns and stress levels don't even register on their care spectrum.