+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie_eyes View Post
    So id like a pie maker with 4 pie holes. I only have a 2 pie one so it takes ages and its also 8 yrs old so the tops don't cook as well anymore
    The first thought that popped into my head when I read this post was "shut your pie hole!" But I thought that might be a bit rude lol.

For me, I would like my husband to put some thought into getting me a present from our daughter. Even if it was some craft that they did together. I always get him something small but thoughtful from her and she makes him some kind of craft, and he never ever thinks to reciprocate or does something last minute. He always likes the gift from her so I don't know why he thinks I wouldn't like that myself.

I think I want a good suitcase. Apart from that, no idea. I'm always too busy thinking of presents for everyone else and not myself.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JR03 For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (26-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Would love to spend time with my BF and his family but i have to work christmas day so wont happen(we live in different states).

Kiddo said santa is bringing me robo vacuum so will have to try and get that under the tree(he spoke to santa he told me and santa said yes i will get one).

Otherwise would love a voucher for city chic(love their clothes esp dresses but i cant just go there coz its so expensive) and some new lipsticks. I love lipstick and could shop for them all day. I have so many but i am addicted to buying them.

Sent from my GT-I9506 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    The fat sucked out of me. Or for DH to plan something nice for me for when I eventually work every.ounce.off as I have done after every baby with him! And when I say 'nice', I mean it better be freakin' awesome

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (26-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    One thing I'd like my kids to do is put a cd together for me of a huge mix of music for in the car. And for the kids to put all their favourite pics together and make a big canvas photo collage for me to hang in the lounge room.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Id like my baby due on 16th December to be born healthy and without any complications, and to have my pre pregnancy body and energy levels back. I'd like Dd and DS not to feel jealous or displaced by the new baby.
    And I wish my Mum was still alive so she could meet her new Grandchild.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to made2bAmummy For This Useful Post:

~Lost In The Fifties~  (27-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by crankyoldcow View Post
    I won't get anything much unless I buy it myself.

We do a family Kriskringle with a limit of $50 each, so I will get something from that.

I don't have anyone else who will buy me a present. The kids don't think of it. One year mum took them shopping for me as a surprise but then demanded I pay her back. Kind of took the fun out of it for me.
    This is me too except my mum usually sends me a card. My bestie will send me something if she's in the country. It does kind of suck not getting the excitement of a nicely wrapped gift

10. The Following User Says Thank You to BbBbBh For This Useful Post:

HappyBovinexx  (26-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd like a necklace for everyday wear. The kids have pulled off & broken my last two

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ending 5/6/15100 Posts in a week
    A pie maker, a sandwich grill and a toastie machine......I hate my electric oven with no grill options so much. Garhhhhh

Also to not have a baby born on Christmas day. That would be awesome

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    Hmmmm..I'm currently being spoilt by birthday presents (my 30th is next week) and hubby has outdone himself with some amazing gifts and surprises.

I think I would like a treadmill so I can try and start getting a bit fitter. Would also love my wedding & engagement rings resized and replated & an eternity ring to go with them

Thanks
    Reviews
    Money- to help pay for my thermomix!

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app