+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Love them! My husband is the Christmas grinch whereas it's my fave time of year - even over my birthday! It's my first year being able to decorate my house properly with a tree and all!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by CMF View Post
    Yes. Only because I'm broke and Christmas is coming up way too quickly and I don't want any reminders! My DS2 already looks at his calendar every morning and tells me how many days to go!

However I have replied to all your threads, because I really do love Christmas.
    Hugs.

We are a bit that way too. I am trying to get my head around how I am going to do it. I figure I will take it one day at a time and pray I find something on special for each child.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to LoveLivesHere For This Useful Post:

CMF  (25-10-2014)

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I LOVE your xmas threads!!!

The hub has been lacking lately

Thanks
    Reviews
    No. I love them all.

And grinches get the VIP treatment from me! I will decorate their desks at work with christmas decorations & sing christmas songs to them

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by poochella View Post
    No. I love them all.

And grinches get the VIP treatment from me! I will decorate their desks at work with christmas decorations & sing christmas songs to them
    Why? It's not compulsory to get excited about Christmas! Leave people alone gees!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    No, only because they're being started by the loveliest bubhub member

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Not at all.. I LOVE Christmas!!
    Even if it does sneak up on us I love the rush and how happy most ppl are to be unwinding. Everyone just seems happier.
    And ill have a newborn to add to our family so im extra excited. Last year it was myself, dh and dd first chrissy and now we will have a ds

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I love talking about Christmas. It's my favourite time of year so the threads are good.

However I'm rather sad that I can't particularly participate, as it'll be just me, DH and kids. Family very far away. Wanted to go home this year but can't afford it. So it really won't feel like Christmas at all for me Sorry for the downer post!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by Bond Girl View Post
    I love talking about Christmas. It's my favourite time of year so the threads are good.

However I'm rather sad that I can't particularly participate, as it'll be just me, DH and kids. Family very far away. Wanted to go home this year but can't afford it. So it really won't feel like Christmas at all for me Sorry for the downer post!
    Now this going to be telling.

But these are my favorite Christmas. We used to live to far away for family Christmas and we made all these wonderful traditions. Than we moved home and Christmas was so rushed and our traditions started to f as lol by the way side or so rushed we didn't enjoy them. So a few years ago there was a cyclone hanging around and mum got glooded in so we just stayed home the whole day. It was the best Christmas. We decided after that to own thing until 3pm. Oh my it's wonderful. No rushing. Just enjoying each other.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil M View Post
    Why? It's not compulsory to get excited about Christmas! Leave people alone gees!
    Because it makes them smile! Working retail can ruin the Christmas spirit, I try to bring it back. Obviously if it was a cultural thing I wouldn't.