+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    It's her only sleep. Yesterday she had half an hour so I would have made it easily.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That's OK. I'm meeting with loco tomorrow and might look around at other centre's

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    We would struggle with Wednesday lunch. I have mother's group in Padbury from 9.30-11.30am and my eldest is in daycare.

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Can we do one at Stirling waldecks? They have one at Kingsley waldecks? Hmm an idea😀

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Spose we've been there done that though. That's how I met mumtime and sonja but it fizzled out fast didn't it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think playgroups work well as it does give you a set time/day to work around. I know that the Padbury playgroup has quite a few vacancies as we moved from Thursday pm to Wednesday morning, but it isn't as central as Gwelup. It's a nice centre though and has 2 rooms for use.

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm happy to go to any playgroup Centre if lunch is to hard. There are a few around so maybe I will just wait a couple of days to see if anyone else is interested so we can work out where is best for everyone as well as times. I think I have been to the Kingsley Centre before on a trail and it was nice.

agree with the fact playgroup has a set time location etc only thing is the fees and you have to be able to commit. I'm happy to pay the $100 for 6 months.

But will give it a few days. The more the merrier. would be nice to get 4-5 of us in a playgroup.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys, I've just seen this thread and am interested in coming along if a meet up or playgroup was still going to happen. Im 28 with 2 boys, 5 & 2.5 and am ttc#3.

Hope to talk soon