+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't want a breast lift and implants for anyone else and I certainly don't want to show them off. I want them for me! I want to be able to go out and buy a nice bra that will fit like a glove. I want to be able to bend over without my boobs falling out the top of my shirt. I'm only 22 years old and my right breast is size F and my left is size E. They are extremely saggy and my nipples point to the ground. Buying bras is impossible and buying bathers is even worse! I don't want my daughter to think Im ashamed of my body but I really could not imagine living the rest of my life with these breasts. I'm happy with my appearance, I just feel so inconvenienced with these breasts. Hopefully in a few years after my next baby I will be able to get them done.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to penny92 For This Useful Post:

amyd  (24-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by penny92 View Post
    I don't want a breast lift and implants for anyone else and I certainly don't want to show them off. I want them for me! I want to be able to go out and buy a nice bra that will fit like a glove. I want to be able to bend over without my boobs falling out the top of my shirt. I'm only 22 years old and my right breast is size F and my left is size E. They are extremely saggy and my nipples point to the ground. Buying bras is impossible and buying bathers is even worse! I don't want my daughter to think Im ashamed of my body but I really could not imagine living the rest of my life with these breasts. I'm happy with my appearance, I just feel so inconvenienced with these breasts. Hopefully in a few years after my next baby I will be able to get them done.
    I agree with you, buying bras in our size is a nightmare... what is worse is trying to buy a bikini!

mother to a beautiful baby boy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Honestly cant wait to get my boobs done. I am doing it for me and me alone. Why? Because I damn well want to! Im not going big- im sticking in proportion to my build. I dont see it as changing myself, its just enhancing something I already have. To me its no different to wearing make up (aside from the actual surgery, but im talking the mental side of things).... we wear make up which changes/enhances our appearance. When my daughter's ask me why im wearing make up (I rarely wear it), I just tell them its because I want to. Same with having my boobs done. Its something I have wanted for a long time and now im done having kids I figure why not. I will be getting my nose reconstructed while im at it too (medical reasons and have been avoiding doing it for years). I dont think its telling my kids you have to have perky boobs or whatever to be considered attractive.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    I'm not really sure how I feel about the idea of a boob job. Having children has left me with lop sided, huge, saggy sacks as opposed to breasts. On one hand I'd like them 'repaired' to my modest B cup, firm, perky, before children state but on the other hand, my f@% k society attitude makes me think I should just leave them. Yes, my body is disgusting by societal standards and does not come close to resemble what a female body should look like as defined by society but meh... that's life I guess.

Slightly on this topic, does anyone know if it is possible just to have a breast lift and remove the excess skin, or do you actually need to have implants done as well?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HarvestMoon For This Useful Post:

Explora  (24-10-2014),Full House  (24-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    I couldn't give a $hit what my boobs look like. I'm too old for that crap.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to VicPark For This Useful Post:

beebs  (24-10-2014),Busy-Bee  (24-10-2014),ExcuseMyFrench  (24-10-2014),Stiflers Mom  (24-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    I couldn't give a $hit what my boobs look like. I'm too old for that crap.
    Haha... I like your attitude.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I hate the way my boobs look. I like my body otherwise, I'm "curvy" but it suits me. But my boobs are a small A and after breastfeeding they just look... I dunno... Not even like boobs. Just empty skin on my chest.

I don't care what other people think, my husband certainly doesn't care, my kids wouldn't notice but I want to get my boobs done so I'm comfortable in my skin. That's not hurting anyone. Plus, I only want a C and from my research a lot of implants don't look like the old bay watch ones.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    You can be judgemental about and issue and not judgemental about a personal choice if that makes sense. I think society has a huge amount to answer for, women are always made to feel like they could or should be better, they aren't attractive enough, or skinny enough, easygoing enough, or have big/perky enough boobs. The list goes on, it is really sad. Wouldn't it be nice if we were judged on the type of person we are? But we aren't, we are judged on how we look. So depressing.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to beebs For This Useful Post:

Full House  (24-10-2014),HappyBovinexx  (24-10-2014),MsViking  (25-10-2014),sky1  (24-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by crankyoldcow View Post
    Having said that, I do see breast implants and breast reductions as two distinctly separate issues. In my mind there is an actual medical need for breast reductions when large breasts cause major aches and pains and affect someone's quality of life.

This is a different issue to feeling the need to have surgery to go from an A cup to a C cup to conform to societal norms.
    I am going to disagree with you.
    There are medical reasons for going from a to c or whatever. Why is only one acceptable. Mental heath issues are just as valid.

I get really p1ssed off with the idea that mental health reasons are dismissed like they are just a want.

Feeling like your a freak. Being treated like freak and wanting it fixed is justified as having freaking back pain. People do commit suicide over this issue.
    Who are we to judge who is worthy and who isn't.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LoveLivesHere For This Useful Post:

Anjalee  (24-10-2014),themissingpiece  (24-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    After surprise #3 I'll be enjoying a new set of tata's
    I have 2 daughters and I honestly don't think it's going to set any bad examples. I'm doing it for myself NOT for anyone else That in itself is a very big difference. I also am going to get my lips done because I simply would LOVE to actually wear a lippy hahaha
    I have zero shame in admitting this and hey, if other women want to change something etc then that's fine, as long as they are doing it for themselves and not because they have some warped version of how they "should look"

16. The Following User Says Thank You to FartingRainbows For This Useful Post:

SheWarrior  (24-10-2014)