+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 2cheekyC's View Post
    I just had surgery today and had Breast implants. I couldn't be happier. I have three kids 4,3,1.5 and 30 next year I wanted to feel better. I had an a cup before kids and after kids flat as!!! I now have c cups I'm so happy.
    Each to their own really don't see what th big deal is if everyone had the same opinion the world would be boring.
    I had the in Australia would never go overseas
    How do you know you're happy with them if you've only just had the surgery today?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ps, just want to add, I used to have C cup breasts, they didn't sag and it was possibly my only feature that I felt happy with, since breastfeeding, they sag, they aren't 'full', it's basically just skin.

If I always had small breasts and they ended up the same size after breastfeeding and were still relatively sag free, I wouldn't bother, but because I was a size C and have dropped down to a very droopy size A, it makes me very self conscious.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I am recovering really well drains come out today.

How do I know ? Well I have had surgery which I have wanted for a good 10 years (after having 3 kids) I feel fantastic and happy with my choice 😄

Thanks
    Reviews
    Magazines, tv shows, etc influence girls making them think that they NEED to have big boobs.