+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 51 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Really lile?? The pens are so much easier lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Really lile?? The pens are so much easier lol
    It must be user error, because everyone says that. I'm on a high-ish dose (275)... Who knows...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had my scan and BT this morning. She said it looks like there are lots of follicles in there which is good but puts me at risk of OHSS so I need to rest and drink lots of water. Wondering if I should take some extra time off work.. So far only taking Thursday Friday off (EPU due Friday).

Still waiting for the phone call this afternoon to confirm how it's all looking.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lileitak View Post
    It must be user error, because everyone says that. I'm on a high-ish dose (275)... Who knows...
    Lol it's all just preference I suppose. I did find the syringes kinda cool but that was the learner-nurse coming out in me haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got a message from my dr and I need to reduce my puregon dosage, next scan on Wednesday and EPU still scheduled for Friday. Feeling a bit uncomfortable today - sore lower abdomen. But the end is in sight...

Anyone else scheduled for their EPU over the next week? Hope everyone is doing well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lileitak View Post
    @Moon Baby - welcome! I am 7 days into our first cycle too, so not far behind. I totally agree these forums are a great source of both information and support.

@iluvjax - I've yet to go through EPU, but I was really worried too for a while. It obviously varies by person, but I'm told it's similar to a hysto / D&C / lapro. Have you had any of these? I bounced back pretty quick from mine, so the worry is gone. BUT I hear you on the bloating. I feel like a fish ready to be harvested for caviar.

@Rarah11 - How are you tracking hun??

@lucky ducky - "fanny cam" = amazing. Are you English?

@Twinkley - thank you for the warm welcome! x

@MrsTugs - I am not a fan of the pen... Did my first shot of Orgaluatran today, and much preferred the syringe.

Hope everyone else is doing well !!
    no I am not English just half or mostly mad I love a good joke when I was in the fs surgery they had changed the rooms around since I was there 2 years ago and the nurse said they now have a big scan room and small scan room I instantly burst out laughing the nurse looked at me like I was mad as she had the dildo cam in full flight so I had to tell her when she said that I thought the big room was for big vaginas so I was glad my scan was in the small room lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    hello starting to stress about 2 things for Thursday 1. I live 2 hrs away and stressed I get a phone half way down that he did not defrost and 2. I have a small bug cold in one eye and swollen glands worried that will effect implantation need some hugs sending love to everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Worst day ever...So ive been waiting for AF to arrive well she arrives on CD60 with a vengance yesterday at this point im not caring im glad its here so I call up FS and get told that FS is going to be on holiday and can't do this cycle. Well let me tell you not what I needed to hear esp when also trying to buy a house kinda lost my S**T today.

Come to find out that due to G20 and FS having to do a course this is why well sir not happy i need to get this party started which i tell him and so we decided to go on pill and create a new period to start with for when he is back and ready so this should be really interesting cycle i think ill be bleeding a lot but i dont care its worth a shot i would rather do this than not try or wait a month and then my AF not turn up and have to skip december guess what i now control AF and she is doing what i tell her to

My day was awful it would go like this

Sorry ladies been a bit full on will update the roll call or if anyone else wants to feel free ill do in tomorrow just not had time I do apologize.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awwww hugs @Twinkley, that really sucks. Hope you were able to enjoy a wine to relax. X

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Twinkley that is so frustrating sometimes you wonder if they forget how hard this is for us and we rely on them so much... Hope the house buying went better x