+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 51 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yeah topdeck I was on 2x a day then 3x a day all myself haha. I didn't mind so much tbh. You just do what u gotta do huh!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

Topdeck  (02-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Twinkley can you add me too please? I'm on D6 of a fresh stim cycle (with ICSI). Expect EPU in a week or two. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsTugs - great numbers - congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone! I've been stalking these forums for weeks now and finally decided its time to join. This is the first forum I've ever joined so be gentle with me. Here is my story so far.....

I'm currently 3dp3dt on our very first IVF/ICSI cycle. Pregnancy test is scheduled for 12th November. We had 8 mature eggs collected, 3 fertilised with a single 8 cell transferred and the other 2 frozen at day 3 (another 8 cell and a 7 cell).

My husband and I have been ttc for nearly 3 years and found out earlier this year that he has an extremely low sperm count, hence why we went straight to ICSI.

Hoping we get lucky and only have to go through this once, but realise that may not be the case.

I'm amazed at how this process has taken over my life in the last three weeks and is consuming all my thoughts at the moment. I'm struggling to find motivation to do anything else.

Reading these forums has been a godsend though. I've had so many of my questions answered through reading others' posts, especially around the side effects of the drugs etc so a big thank you to everyone that's posts!

Sending everyone huge amounts of baby dust!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi moon baby! We are both the same dates, seems like a mile away to BT day. My first cycle too due to mfi and fingers crossed..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lizzzy - yay, someone to share the countdown..... Only 10 more sleeps lol. Hope it goes fast for us both and we end up with BFP's!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies I'm new to IVF and have been trying to have baby#2 since January. It took 7 years and 7 IUI's, along with lots of pregnancy losses to have my gorgeous 2yo boy & I am desperate to give him a sibling. This cycle started as an IUI but we switched at Day 21 due to really high oestrogen levels. They're currently around 8000 and I have one more scan to check follie growth tomorrow and EPU hopefully on Wednesday. Just wanted to ask what I should expect at EPU? I'm already feeling REALLY bloated and uncomfortable. Is it painful? Will I definitely need to take the next day off work? How long am I likely to be at the hospital? It's so nerve wracking but exciting at the same time to know I'm hopefully 1 step closer to being pregnant! Wishing everyone else the best of luck too xox

9. The Following User Says Thank You to iluvjax For This Useful Post:

Topdeck  (05-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @Moonbaby @iluvjax EPU can be different for everyone, I never take the following day off work - although this time I was vomiting for a whole afternoon afterwards so if it hadn't if been a Saturday I might have done - just drink plenty of water during stimming phase as it helps to flush your system apparently - I hope this time round it's short and sweet. I admire your persistent and determination with #1 it's a lovely ending

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I was told to take 3 days off work for epu. I may not have needed 3 but I definitely needed 1 & 2 !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Moon Baby - welcome! I am 7 days into our first cycle too, so not far behind. I totally agree these forums are a great source of both information and support.

@iluvjax - I've yet to go through EPU, but I was really worried too for a while. It obviously varies by person, but I'm told it's similar to a hysto / D&C / lapro. Have you had any of these? I bounced back pretty quick from mine, so the worry is gone. BUT I hear you on the bloating. I feel like a fish ready to be harvested for caviar.

@Rarah11 - How are you tracking hun??

@lucky ducky - "fanny cam" = amazing. Are you English?

@Twinkley - thank you for the warm welcome! x

@MrsTugs - I am not a fan of the pen... Did my first shot of Orgaluatran today, and much preferred the syringe.

Hope everyone else is doing well !!