+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 51 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha @lucky ducky - "fanny cam" that just cracked me up. Good luck on your FET!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @emily3011 Welcome and good luck for your BT on Monday.

@Lizzzy Welcome and sorry to hear your follies didn't grown have you found out anymore information from the BT? Remember all it takes is one eggie

@lileitak Welcome. Hows the injecting going? Good luck with your first cycle.

@SJ89 Ahhh okay I hope your feeling okay on the pill and not too sick. I kind of had the same issue as your friend with most of my eggs fertilising but only making it to day 3. Had 15 collected 13 fertilsed 8 made it today 3 and only 2 to day 5. I wondered if I should have frozen some at day 3 but FS they were too fragmented. Yes 9 months on Clomid is long time I was on it for 6 months and after i went to see a nauthropath he told them that it was really bad to be on it for that long as the chemicals in it bind to your system and kind of screw up natural ovulation when you come off it with 6 months of his help on natural clomid like substance I was at a regular 33 day cycle and ovulating on my own which i have never done before. I don't blame you for being so peeved. Good luck for this cycle fingers crossed its the one that gets you a sticky bub.

@wishfulmummy Congrats on falling naturally ive only been on progestrone pessaries not crinone.

@MrsBubbles Thanks glad to hear your now living in your dream house. I have my days when I don't know how much longer I can do this but then I think and I have to keep my eye on the prize esp since we are TTC number #1

@Rocky27 Good luck in the TWW and hope it doesnt drive your too crazy. Im still waiting on AF im going to call FS Monday to see if I can get a BT to see where my cycle is up to i think im at like CD60 something after a chem pregnancy. The wait to start cycle 2 is driving me nuts.

@LuckyDucky good luck in your 2WW thats the worst part it def drives us all nuts. Fanny cam cracked me up I call it the dildo cam my DH thinks its hilarous.I guess you could POAS 10dp but im only guessing.

To add details in your signature line at the top you go to User Panel on the left under My settings where it says Edit Signature you put all details and pics etc. that you want to put in then preview signature and save signature to keep it.

Welcome @MrsTugs I too prefer the pen although i still cannot do it myself have to have DH do but the pen is much easier. What type of cycle are you doing?

AFM - Still waiting for AF going to call FS on Monday so can see where in my cycle im up to as far as ive counted CD60 something kind of given up. Might need to see if can get some help on inducing AF.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Twinkley For This Useful Post:

ilex  (02-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    **** Updated: (Let me know if this is right) or if there is someone who wants to be added reply to this so I can add you and update

Roll Call

Waiting for AF (Red)
    @Twinkley- Patiently waiting for AF to start 2nd Round of IVF

Waiting for EPU / ET (Blue)

@SJ89 - Waiting for EPU and ET

FET (Green)

@Mushy FET mid Nov
    @MrsBubbles FET 14 Nov
    @Lissa081 FET 14 Nov
    @SallyGirl FET 24 Nov

PUPO / 2WW (PURPLE)

@Rocky27 @LuckyDucky

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nice Roll call @Twinkley

Hi Ladies I hope you are all feeling well and yay @Rocky27 and @LuckyDucky for being the first ones pupo I have my for you.
    I am doing a bit of midnight bubhub bing as I have a bit of insomnia bloody progynova it gives me crappy side effects really bad nausea in the mornings and insomnia at night and my joints hurt it make my gym days really hard I fell like my cartilage is jut about all gone some days but oh we'll it is for a good cause and at least the sky is clear and the starts are out and the temperature at this time is great ha ha ha ha gotta look for the silver lining midnight party just need the margaritas lol
    all the best wishes for you all I'm going to go and try again to sleep 3rd night in a tow not being able to sleep my eyes are so sore and of course becaus I'm awake the kids haven't gotten up once. I have got to work in the morning not looking forward to that.
    So night ladies
    and loads of To you all

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lissa081 For This Useful Post:

Rocky27  (01-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    testing to see if signature worked

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Twinkley I'm on a fresh icsi - epu was yesterday we got 9 eggs. 7 were viable and 6 of those have fertilised.

Dh has an irrational fear of needles, no hope from him lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not sure if I'm on the roll call... On day 7 of FSH, BT and ultrasound on Monday, hopefully EPU on Friday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all; I'm coming over from the October thread (seeing a few familiar names; hopefully Nov will bring a lot of )

October was our first dive into IVF, and I have to say that this forum made it SOOO much easier. I wouldn't have known a thing about what to expect in reality (despite the lovely nurses, its just not the same as here - and yes, "fanny cam" made me snort! , thanks @lucky ducky !)

Thanks for the roll call @Twinkley

I too have a needle phobic DH, @MrsTugs ... so all 450 GonalF / 75 Luceris / 250 Orgalutron ... all done by yours truly. Yikes!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Twinkley please can you added to the roll call started jabbing for FET Friday...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Lucky Ducky, yay Thursdays not that far away! I was wondering the same thing too, when can I do a home preg test? I have a blood test on the 13th Nov but I can't wait that long! I am having Pregnyl injections (last one due Melb cup) so I don't know how long I have to leave it to test?

This is my first transfer! I am only one day in & have been getting awful tummy cramps already! It feels exactly like right before AF. I hope that's normal