+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @Rarah11 I think I remember you from the March thread. So sorry to read on your signature that your BFP from that round ended in M/C. All the best for this round.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsBubbles View Post
    Welcome @Rarah11 I think I remember you from the March thread. So sorry to read on your signature that your BFP from that round ended in M/C. All the best for this round.
    Yes I was there and thanks - sorry that you are still on here too - what is your plan this cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinkley View Post
    @MrsBubbles Nice to hear you have a precious DS sorry to hear that only one frostie too fingers crossed this round works for you I have one frostie but going for a second round as i want to get a few frosties and being 39 i feel like time is running out very fast. Sending you lots of baby dust and prayers for a great result and a sibling for DS.

Had a hectic few days been house hunting not fun more stressful than anything.
    Thanks @Twinkley. I'm 39 too, and feeling like I'm too old for this. If this FET doesn't work I don't know if I'll feel up to going through the whole injection, egg collection, etc, again. I had low AMH when tested in 2011 and I only got low egg numbers then- around 5 eggs each time and of course not all fertilise or turn into good embies.

All the best with the house-hunting, too. I know how stressful that can be- DH & I were house-hunting while living in a tiny caravan in a caravan park and winter was coming... finally found our dream house though.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsBubbles For This Useful Post:

Twinkley  (31-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sally girl View Post
    Do most people have injections leading up to FET. I'm on a tablet proganova for 10 days, doesn't seem like much..
    Hi @Sally girl This is my second FET and it's the same as last time- capsules (Ethinyl Oestradiol or something) and Synarel nasal spray.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsBubbles For This Useful Post:

Sally girl  (03-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rarah11 View Post
    Yes I was there and thanks - sorry that you are still on here too - what is your plan this cycle?
    Not sure what you mean by my plan! On capsules (Ethinyl Oestradiol) and Synarel nasal spray. Scan to check lining next Thursday, FET planned for Fri 14th Nov. Is that what you meant?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    It's been a little while since I've commented on this thread. We had our first ever FET today! Let the 2 week wait begin. I know it is going to drive me crazy!

How is everyone going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky27 View Post
    It's been a little while since I've commented on this thread. We had our first ever FET today! Let the 2 week wait begin. I know it is going to drive me crazy!

How is everyone going?

hello i will be joining you on thursday i had fanny cam today and wombie is looking swell so fet date is thursday at 10 am sooo excited this is my first nat fet no drugs at all so different to fresh getting exciting and trying to stay positive

how early past fet can you pee on a stick i know the 2 week wait is going to drive me crazy

spreading baby dust for all

Thanks
    Reviews
    i dont know how to add details to time line in some one can explain that thanks for your help
    Last edited by lucky ducky; 01-11-2014 at 03:07.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsBubbles View Post
    Not sure what you mean by my plan! On capsules (Ethinyl Oestradiol) and Synarel nasal spray. Scan to check lining next Thursday, FET planned for Fri 14th Nov. Is that what you meant?
    Yep! My first scan is Wednesday but not sure of transfer date...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck @Rocky27!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to emily3011 For This Useful Post:

Rocky27  (01-11-2014)