+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sally girl View Post
    Do most people have injections leading up to FET. I'm on a tablet proganova for 10 days, doesn't seem like much..

Me: 27 DH: 27
    Ttc since August '13. Diagnosed PCOS February '14
    No ovulation on 50mg, 100mg and 150mg of clomid
    DH has good swimmers
    Sept 1st: 31 eggs collected 28 fertilised and 12 frosties. (Half ICSI)
    1st transfer cancelled due to OHSS awaiting FET October
    My last FET was tablets only... This is only my second FET...

Thanks
    Reviews
    @emily3011 did you get confirmation to start?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rarah11 yes, I have now started on oragulatan (hope I'm spelling that right) as well as the puregon, so two injections a night for awhile. Seven days to go until EPU if all goes well. My next BT and ultrasound is on Monday. It's like waiting for a holiday - feels like it's taking forever....

Thanks
    Reviews
    @emily3011 - you're taking the Oragulatan at night? Interesting... My nurse told me to take it in the morning when I start. I wonder if its for a reason, or just so you're not doing 2 at once. I'll ask tomorrow when I'm in for my scan.

@Rarah11 - did you start last night??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    i was with the Oct thread and fortunately fell pregnant naturally whilst preparing for a FET. Consequently i have 4 boxes of crinone that i had purchased that i do not require anymore. Originally purchased for $180 each but happy to sell for $120 each if anyone is needing some crinone. Happy to post aswell. Private message if you like.
    Thanks and good luck to you all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lileitak yeah my instructions say puregon between 7 - 10 pm and oragulatan between 9 pm - 10 pm. The FN said we could do them at the same time. I've noticed ladies on here doing their injections at all different times as well, would be interested to hear what your nurse says and if it's just something they choose depending on what they think is convenient?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I take my inj in the morning, because when the nurse first showed me how she did it with me and so cos that was morn then we continued morn. Then when I was on 3 a day I had 2 in morn and 1 at night just to break it up a bit. As long as it's roughly 24hrs between the last then that's the important bit.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah makes sense thanks @MrsTugs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    There could be some they suggest specifically for evening if they have bad side effects so u sleep through them. But that's just a guess.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lileitak View Post
    @emily3011 - you're taking the Oragulatan at night? Interesting... My nurse told me to take it in the morning when I start. I wonder if its for a reason, or just so you're not doing 2 at once. I'll ask tomorrow when I'm in for my scan.

@Rarah11 - did you start last night??
    I start tonight but it's only 50mcg of puregon so very low dose - for a fresh cycle I'm on 500... But I guess it's only to lightly push my follies not to grow eggs...