+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladydee View Post
    I'm very very sorry @DaniSam This journey can really suck sometimes.....most of the time! Massive hugs. When are your bloods?

I had a decent bleed last night so lots of stress and phoning around trying to get hold of someone today who can help/advise me, another scan tomorrow with everything crossed that that lil heart is still beating away. As I'm sure you are, I'm so sick of this journey and desperately just want to move on to the next bit of actually raising my family.
    @Ladydee i have everything crossed for you. and i am hoping everything goes well tomorrow.

my blood test is meant for wednesday however as i am in a different state my fs said to use the hpt they provided and if neg then to stop all meds. however i am worried that what if i am getting neg hpts but may be preg. the fs said to use the blood test form when i am back home in january.

i am currently googling when to expect af while taking progesterone.

also would the blood place tell me a result if i did decided to get it done while away or would they still have to send results to fs?

keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you xxxxxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DaniSam View Post
    @Ladydee i have everything crossed for you. and i am hoping everything goes well tomorrow.

my blood test is meant for wednesday however as i am in a different state my fs said to use the hpt they provided and if neg then to stop all meds. however i am worried that what if i am getting neg hpts but may be preg. the fs said to use the blood test form when i am back home in january.

i am currently googling when to expect af while taking progesterone.

also would the blood place tell me a result if i did decided to get it done while away or would they still have to send results to fs?

keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you xxxxxxxxx
    I work in Pathology and I don't see what difference it makes if you get your bloods here or interstate, we do it for interstate patients all the time? Is it a private pathology request form?....not a public hospital one ? Can you just look up your local path clinic, get your bloods done there first thing in the morning and faxed to your FS before their closing time (taking into consideration time differences of-course) and you can phone your FS for the results as per usual? It would be more difficult getting the path lab to tell you the results. The only thing is that you might want to get your bloods done tomorrow or Tuesday instead of Wednesday before the New Year public holiday incase they take a bit longer to get the results. Our lab can get a hCG result the same day but progesterone is usually the next day as it gets sent to the city for testing.

Make sure your blood lady writes exactly what time/date your results have to be at your FS so it doesn't miss his/her office hours. Good luck! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ladydee thankyou. I did wonder wether I should try tomorrow or Tuesday. I have just looked up Sullivan Nicolaides and they don't have a lab/collection place where I am now. Would I be able to use the referral at a different collection point?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DaniSam For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (28-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I work in Pathology and I don't see what difference it makes if you get your bloods here or interstate, we do it for interstate patients all the time? Is it a private pathology request form?....not a public hospital one ? Can you just look up your local path clinic, get your bloods done there first thing in the morning and faxed to your FS before their closing time (taking into consideration time differences of-course) and you can phone your FS for the results as per usual? It would be more difficult getting the path lab to tell you the results. The only thing is that you might want to get your bloods done tomorrow or Tuesday instead of Wednesday before the New Year public holiday incase they take a bit longer to get the results. Our lab can get a hCG result the same day but progesterone is usually the next day as it gets sent to the city for testing.

Make sure your blood lady writes exactly what time/date your results have to be at your FS so it doesn't miss his/her office hours. Good luck! X

I just googled pathology labs and I found this one: Douglas Hanly Moir Pathology. It seems to have the same logo as the Sullivan Nicolaides. Maybe ill give them a call tomorrow and ask

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mushy View Post
    Fingers crossed that it is just too early
    Thanks mushy. Think I will just hold out now from testing until Wednesday. And try to get in for my blood test sooner.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DaniSam View Post
    I just googled pathology labs and I found this one: Douglas Hanly Moir Pathology. It seems to have the same logo as the Sullivan Nicolaides. Maybe ill give them a call tomorrow and ask
    Owned by the same company Sonic Health and will happy take the SNP path request form Good luck! Xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

DaniSam  (28-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies @DaniSam good luck with your blood test
    @lablood how are you going has everything settled down let us know how you go and know I am thinking of you and am sure that all will be fine I have everything crossed.

Afm- still just a bit Pregnant we have a blighted ovum and were told to just wait it out so here we ate nearly 2 weeks past diagnosis still in the same position I am a bit peeved really as it is the Christmas holidays I just got shafted with no support and no real advice just wait and see because we r all going on holidays still getting strong positives on hpt I haven't tested in ages but my birthday is Tuesday and I am trying to figure out if u should make plans or stay at home in case I start to miscarry so I'm throwing caution to the wind and doing movie and dinner we would be nearly 9 weeks pregnant now if it were viable this is so ****ty to not be able to move on I still have pregnancy symptoms but will have nothing to show it is like being a time bomb just waiting to go off but I don't hold the remote

Thanks
    Reviews

Default November FET/IVF/ICSI testing!

How did you go @DaniSam?? x

Oh @lissa081 - I can't believe you're still stuck in limbo-land....that truly sucks, I'm so sorry I agree with mushy, I'd be looking for help from somewhere else just to get all over with so you can finally work on moving on Biggest of hugs to you xoxoxo

@mushy - how are you doing Hun? Where are you up to.....anything new?

AFM - I had a second bleed accompanied by some lower back ache and thighs so I definitely thought yep, all over red-rover but.... unbelievably there was still a good strong heartbeat at yesterday's scan! I couldn't believe it! Even my Ob said he was a bit nervous for us given my history. Bub is measuring spot on what it should be (7 weeks yesterday) and it's still under a good thick layer of lining with a good looking sac and yolk. No idea where this blood is coming from but I sure hope that is the end of it......sooo darn stressful!
    Last edited by Ladydee; 30-12-2014 at 07:29.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How did you go @DaniSam?? x

Oh @lissa081 - I can't believe you're still stuck in limbo-land....that truly sucks, I'm so sorry I agree with mushy, I'd be looking for help from somewhere else just to get all over with so you can finally work on moving on Biggest of hugs to you xoxoxo

@mushy - how are you doing Hun? Where are you up to.....anything new?

AFM - I had a second bleed accompanied by some lower back ache and thighs so I definitely thought yep, all over red-rover but.... unbelievably there was still a good strong heartbeat at yesterday's scan! I couldn't believe it! Even my Ob said he was a bit nervous for us given my history. Bub is measuring spot on what it should be (7 weeks yesterday) and it's still under a good thick layer of lining with a good looking sac and yolk. No idea where this blood is coming from but I sure hope that is the end of it......sooo darn stressful!
    @Ladydee had my blood test this morning and hopefully I get my results back this afternoon. I haven't taken HPT since Sunday so result could go either way.
    @mushy yay that is great news about your results. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    So anxious - FS isn't answering their phone. They have a nurse on call but I can't get in contact with her. Spoke to pathology and they have results but can't give them to me, damn it lol. I hate waiting!!