+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Massive sigh-of-relief! A happy update from me today ladies.....our little bub is measuring right on track at 6+1 with a lovely little heartbeat, beating away It's due date is two days after our first angel bubba's so I'm due on 17th August Pleeeease let this be our take home bubba to complete our family!!! It's a great day today and it will be a much much better Christmas than the last one for us

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

mushyxxx  (23-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladydee View Post
    Massive sigh-of-relief! A happy update from me today ladies.....our little bub is measuring right on track at 6+1 with a lovely little heartbeat, beating away It's due date is two days after our first angel bubba's so I'm due on 17th August Pleeeease let this be our take home bubba to complete our family!!! It's a great day today and it will be a much much better Christmas than the last one for us
    Yahoo that is great news and it must be such a relief for you I wish you and your family the merriest of Christmas

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lissa081 For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (24-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Beta results are in so blessed beyond belief with a Christmas miracle definitely pregnant hcg 300 and progesterone 800. So excited after 3 years of TTC my miracle has arrived.

Sent from my D6503 using The Bub Hub mobile app

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Twinkley For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (24-12-2014),mushyxxx  (24-12-2014),Teeja  (24-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone hope santa found you all.
    I am currently 8dp3dt and took a HPT this arvo - BFN. I am sure it's way to soon but I am ok about it. Will prob test tomorrow too lol.

Not due to have my blood test til next Wed (31st) however as I am in different state my FS said to wait until I get back home in January and then do blood work. Hoping for a BFP over the next few days. Fx x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bugger @DaniSam , I really hope it's just too early! I've never tried to POAS before 12po or 7dp5dt so I don't know if I would've got my two lines then or not. I think some people do and some don't. I hope your first morning wee tomorrow knocks your socks off with two beautiful pink lines. Good luck! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Ladydee took another HPT this morning, 9dp3dt and another BFN. So I'm hoping I'm testing way to early. Have googled and there are some people who do get a distinct line this early. Still have a few days to go. So keeping my fx.

How are you feeling @Ladydee?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh that sucks @DaniSam , did you check the stick a bit later.....not even a squinty, nothing? The equivalent to what you are now is when I get my two lines but it could still be a late implanter.....wishing you all the luck in the world for tomorrow's FMU! Xxx

I'm doing ok thanks, just a little paranoid about aching thighs and hoping it's normal and not a sign of yet another loss. The anxiety never ends!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ladydee i probably only looked at the stick for a minute or 2. Was hoping I saw a line but think I was imagining it. I assumed that if there was something then it would show straight away. Have my fx for tomorrow though. I had cramping around day 5,6 & 7 so I was hoping that was something. But I Spose every cramp, twinge feels like something does it.

Rest up and look after yourself, it's such an exciting time for you. I really hope it's a sticky. And yes I can imagine what you mean about the anxiety. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I feel like I am writing to myself here. Lol. 10dp3dt and another BFN. Not looking good for me this round

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DaniSam View Post
    I feel like I am writing to myself here. Lol. 10dp3dt and another BFN. Not looking good for me this round
    I'm very very sorry @DaniSam This journey can really suck sometimes.....most of the time! Massive hugs. When are your bloods?

I had a decent bleed last night so lots of stress and phoning around trying to get hold of someone today who can help/advise me, another scan tomorrow with everything crossed that that lil heart is still beating away. As I'm sure you are, I'm so sick of this journey and desperately just want to move on to the next bit of actually raising my family.