+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 51 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Just had my first egg collection this morning. Feeling very sore ATM. Have hot pack on my tummy and DH has saddled me up with everything I should need

Ended up with 13 eggs which I think is great and I just received a call from the nurse saying DHs sperm was good so they are going to do IVF instead of icsi.
    Does anyone know of there is a different in success rates?

Will find out tomorrow if I am able to do a fresh transfer at the end of the week. My nurse said as I have PCO and high amh I may also have high progesterone to go with it, so I may have to do a freeze all cycle and transfer in January.

Congratulations on the BFPs and also sending positive vibes to those testing over the next few weeks xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all

goodluck Mushy and Twinkley with you blood tests so special at Xmas time to get BFPs.

I am feeling nauseous today. Had bit of spotting on weekend so another blood test and HCG gone from 554 to 6203.9. A bit relieved to know rising at almost 5 weeks. Don't know why the spotting happened but has stopped for now.

Babydust to everyone.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Babyhopes30 For This Useful Post:

mushyxxx  (15-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by winsor View Post
    I've seen ladies mention they have progesterone during the 2ww. is this just on a FET cycle? I only had '6clicks' of ovidrel after transfer & a couple of days after that. I had a fresh transfer. is that the difference? (sorry if this is a basic question, I haven't read much about FET yet)
    @winsor , 6 clicks of Ovidrel is exactly what they asked me to do, too. I think if they are happy with what the hormones have been doing, they still expect the ovaries to produce some (the ovaries of course as well as being totally overworked probably think their eggs are heading into the uterus to meet sperm
    @Rarah11 so sorry to hear about another BFN. That totally sux. And so sorry you have to delay before you can do anything more. Take care of yourself.
    @DaniSam rest up after your epic egg collection! Hope you get to do it fresh if you are feeling up to it.
    @Babyhopes30 good to hear about the rising hcg.

AFM yawning my way through work, with colleagues helpfully advising me that I look tired. I really don't mind as long as everything is progressing.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Topdeck For This Useful Post:

winsor  (15-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @DaniSam - well done with those numbers. We have no MFI, but our FS encouraged us to do 50% ICSI / 50% natural on our first cycle to hedge. Just in case we had low natural rates. In our case, the natural did better! I had 27 eggs collected, 21 were to be fertilised (11 natural / 10 ICSI). Long story short, we ended up with 5 (5d) blasts, of which 4 were natural and 1 was ICSI.

Personally, I'm against ICSI unless you really need it. Something in me just thinks nature will do a better job picking sperm than the embryologist. Tho, there is some fancy ICSI which spins the sperm (I think) so that the stronger sperm is injected.

This is my personal opinion only, everyone has their own view on it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I should add that one of those natural blasts became our BFP on the first go, and is now a strong 7-week emby causing me lovely morning sickness.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lileitak - 27 eggs omg how sore were you? That is amazing numbers.
    Thankyou for your reply and yes I understand what your saying about nature taking its course
    congratulations on your BFP

hoping I receive some good results today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DaniSam View Post
    @lileitak - 27 eggs omg how sore were you? That is amazing numbers.
    Thankyou for your reply and yes I understand what your saying about nature taking its course
    congratulations on your BFP

hoping I receive some good results today.
    Thank you!! I was in rough shape post EPU. It was pretty horrible. And just when the bloating started to go away (about 8 days post EPU), it started again, when the pregnancy hormone started to kick in.

But I really shouldn't complain, it's a fortunate problem to have.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies just another update we still don't know what's happening yay lol so I was having pains on my right side over the weekend and on Monday I told the nurses they were worried about ectopic so organized a scan and new bloods the scan didn't find anything in my tubes but a very small sac/dot in my uterus the technician said if it was a pregnancy it would be an early one and kept asking me what my first period start dates were lol I kept telling her it was a fully medicated Fet cycle so I should be 7 weeks by this point she said nope by the size of the sac/dot not that far she didn't estimate a date. So great news that it doesn't look ectopic yay.
    But further confusion in my blood work beta 1=8, 2=12, 3=44, 4=161, 5=476 (starting to double apropriately)I have had no pessaries or progynova no pills at all except vitamins since 3 days after 3rd beta so 4th beta showed progesterone of 1-2 and it's still the same.
    I am also a negative blood so have to have anti d injection while pregnant or at some point if I have a miscarriage. So still dragging out fs is on holidays do another doctor is having a look at scans and bloods and is going to let me know where we go from here. I'm so confused and frustrated
    Loads of to you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Updated update lol

I have to have beta no 6 tomorrow and scan next day at 3.00pm so blood work shoud be back new doctor is going to do his own scan to see what is going on so we will know what is going on Thursday I'm assuming im hoping I have seen this doctor once before when I went to hospital Ohss from the twins so ages ago but he was lovely I will let u know how we go
    loads of to you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just got my week 5 blood test results. Hcg was 554 last week today 7710. My progesterone was 29 last week and today 22, despite having increased my pessaries to 3 x 400mg today.
    I now have mixed emotions, I'm really happy with my beta but my progesterone is concerning. I can't help to think I'm going to miscarriage. My FS has up my pessaries to 3 in the lady bits and 2 in the back passage a day. I have taken the week off work to make sure I can rest appropriately with the meds. I'm lying in bed with a pillow under my hips and hoping. I'm having a blood test on Friday to see how everything is going. It's going to be a long few days, tears haven't stopped.