+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @lissa081 - I'm really sorry to read that it's all dragging out so much with no definite answer How far along in this pregnancy would you be now? Surely something would have to come up on a scan soon? I sure hope it isn't ectopic so as I'm sure you already are, take care until you know for sure xxx

Congratulations @Babyhopes30 Great strong results, you must be thrilled

Thanks @Topdeck I keep waking up at like 3am and then not being able to go back to sleep!

AFM - mixed results from me.....it seems I don't do things the easy way! Yesterday was 12dp5dt and...

hCG=807
    Progesterone =10.7

Super happy with my hCG as I never usually get a super high result but that is a scary low Prog result and it's a wonder I haven't been spotting! Very long story but after a lot of running around, I've now started daily progesterone injections to give this lil bubba a fighting chance. I was already on 800mg of progesterone pessaries a day as well as 80mg of Provera per day so I have no idea where all of that progesterone has disappeared too? I did do a HRT FET which apparently can produce a lower Prog level because there was no ovulation therefore no corpus lutetium to make progesterone but......definitely not supposed to be as low as 10! I think 30 is supposed to be the absolute minimum. So fingers and toes tightly crossed these injections work and that hCG keeps going up and up....more bloods on Monday.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

Topdeck  (13-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    good luck to everyone. I'm new here. it's my 8dp3dt, having a few twinges over past few days. not sure if it's implantation or the meds or just AF, though I don't usually feel them before AF (but did on first cycle, so could just be part of ivf response). BT on wed. trying not to do HPT before then & hoping AF doesn't come before then. fingers crossed. trying to keep busy in meantime

4. The Following User Says Thank You to winsor For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (13-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mushy! Congratulations!!!! This is why I love POASing.....now you know and you will keep up being perfect with those lovely pessaries! Blegh. Let's hope Monday is a very lucky/sticky day for us both! Goodluck xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @winsor Welcome and good luck with your BT on Wednesday I'm not that strong to not POAS. I'm trying to keep busy tooy BT is 24 December. It's going to be a long week.

@mushy congratulations I'm a POAS addict good luck for Monday and hope you get some great results and a sticky take home Bub.

Sent from my D6503 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by Twinkley; 13-12-2014 at 17:54.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Twinkley For This Useful Post:

mushyxxx  (13-12-2014),winsor  (13-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ladydee congrats on your hCG but what a drag about the progesterone;
    hope it picks up quick smart!

Welcome @winsor and good luck!

I can understand how you needed the motivation, @mushy and well done on your HPT BFP!
    @Twinkley - BT on Xmas Eve? Wow, what a lot of emotion. Good luck!

AFM, went to Bras n Things, so excited to actually have breasts (!) and had to have an internal giggle at the fact that maternity bras only start at C cup!
    I was happy to get a regular comfy B at this point.

Went out with friends on Friday night and only half of them knew my situation (I'm 5 weeks yesterday and luckily no vomiting or external signs).

While chatting one of them revealed that she can come off the pill and thought she was waiting for AF to conceive, when she found herself 16 weeks pregnant!
    Managed a smile.

Hope you're all having a good weekend.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Topdeck For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (14-12-2014),mushyxxx  (14-12-2014),winsor  (13-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks @Twinkley and @Topdeck. my partner's out of town and not back till tues night & BT is wed, so i wanted to wait for him to be here. plus last time I tried one early and was so upset when it was bfn. trying to hold out this time. there's none left at home so should be ok. if af doesn't arrive mon/tues we might have a chance. the problem is I'm not 100% sure of its due date as my last one was weird. i had 4-5 days really light/spotting before proper day1, which delayed start of this cycle. so assuming it's due early next week. hoping not to see it of course. fx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Topdeck BT is early morning of 24th December and will have results by 9.30am so yes could be a very emotional Xmas eve either over the moon and a Xmas miracle or be really crappy or limbo land like I was last time with my chemical pregnancy hopefully it will my xmas miracle.

Sent from my D6503 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've seen ladies mention they have progesterone during the 2ww. is this just on a FET cycle? I only had '6clicks' of ovidrel after transfer & a couple of days after that. I had a fresh transfer. is that the difference? (sorry if this is a basic question, I haven't read much about FET yet)

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks @mushy. so much to learn.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies sorry I have been MIA just trying to get through a cycle without thinking about it...
    @Topdeck and @Ladydee congrats on your BFP!
    @Windsor I've always had progesterone in TW but depends on your FS and your levels I guess... It's different for everyone

Just had another BFN cycle #9 we have another frostie but can't do another cycle before Christmas and lab is closed so am slightly ****ed off as now have to wait two more cycles...

Good luck to everyone else and hope you get your Christmas wish!

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (16-12-2014),Topdeck  (15-12-2014),winsor  (15-12-2014)