+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 51 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinkley View Post
    and both the eggs have fertilized which is amazing news but transfer is tomorrow so that makes it a 2 day transfer???

Has anyone done a 2 day transfer and are the odds good or bad?

This has been a whole different cycle for me and have not felt confident at all but I trust FS knows what he is doing.

Sent from my D6503 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Well done on both fertilising, that is amazing. I'm not an expert, but it seems that with low numbers, earlier transfer is chosen to give a better chance than if they were growing in the lab for longer. This is often why 3 day is chosen rather than 5 day (and perhaps it will be really the equivalent of a 3 day??) when there is only one or two fertilised eggs. All in all, I agree that we have to put our faith in our FS, and I hope it all goes well for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies,
    had my first scan yesterday and the FS increased my Gonal f dose from 100 a day to 300 a day well as put me on another injection (3 in total a day) however today I am feeling really full in the belly. Having to go to the toilet a lot and seem to have sore ovaries. Is this a normal side effect?
    have to go back for another scan on Friday but thought I would ask here first

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=Twinkley;8026913]Hi ladies I'll be back on later today to answer all the questions a bit confused at the moment just called FS rooms and both the eggs have fertilized which is amazing news but transfer is tomorrow so that makes it a 2 day transfer???

Has anyone done a 2 day transfer and are the odds good or bad?

This has been a whole different cycle for me and have not felt confident at all but I trust FS knows what he is doing.

Hello, I had a 2 day transfer with one fertilized egg from 9 collected eggs. I unfortunately started bleeding right when my period was due after the 2WW and my blood test confirmed I was not pregnant. Everyone is different and I just felt in my own mind & body that it was to early to transfer on day 2, but you may experience something totally different to what I experienced and I hope you get a BFP I just wish I had been given a choice and at least consulted by FS as I felt like i was not consultanted at all, after all it is our bodies. I hope I am not coming across negative as I really hope that you have BFP and everything turns out amazing.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lindagabriella For This Useful Post:

Twinkley  (10-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Topdeck the transfer was pretty much right on 48 hours but anyway we put two back so now it's the waiting game fingers crossed at least one takes and bonus if both take.
    @lindagabriella thanks for the info I too kinda feel like day 2 is way early but on the other side at least the embryo is back in its natural environment maybe they weren't strong enough to last 5 days we put two back so hopefully one takes. Now to play the waiting game. I'm sorry your one wasn't successful and your right we should have a choice I know some clinic only do 2 day transfer where as other are 3 or 5 day transfer.Have you asked your clinic why?

AFM - Officially PUPO with 2 grade 4 embryos onboard now le the Town begin hope it goes fast. I think BT will be 24 December hopefully a nice BFP Xmas pressing. Has anyone else taken pregnyl I'm on two shots this time one tomorrow and one Monday how long after can I POAS and not get a false positive?

Sent from my D6503 using The Bub Hub mobile app

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Twinkley For This Useful Post:

Topdeck  (10-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DaniSam View Post
    Hey ladies,
    had my first scan yesterday and the FS increased my Gonal f dose from 100 a day to 300 a day well as put me on another injection (3 in total a day) however today I am feeling really full in the belly. Having to go to the toilet a lot and seem to have sore ovaries. Is this a normal side effect?
    have to go back for another scan on Friday but thought I would ask here first
    Sounds uncomfortable, yet usual. I was on GonalF 450 IU and had to go up an underwear size. I was peeing so much I actually went and got tested for a UTI however it was completely clear. I think you should always discuss things with your nurse if you are unhappy, however it sounds to me like you are hitting the side effects as per the product information... (read them, they're thrilling

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Topdeck For This Useful Post:

DaniSam  (10-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh @lissa081 - that's darn tough finding that out about your hCG results. How did you go with your bloods today Hun? With all of my losses I've been told several times that progesterone support won't stop an inevitable miscarriage (even though I've been on it with every pregnancy) so it's not the be all and end all.....don't beat yourself up about that all!!! Hope you're doing ok. xoxoxo
    @DaniSam - yeah those symptoms do sound normal. TMI but I also had lots if EWCM at one point and freaked out that I was O'ing early on my own! But I wasn't That is one heck of an increase in one lot but I guess you can only trust your FS that they do what they do for a reason. Go nuts with your water, Gatorade, sustegen and protein to keep OHSS well and truly at bay and I guess make sure you know what all of the symptoms are just to make sure you don't head that way. Best of follie-growing-luck!

More luck coming your way @Twinkley ....and wishes that you live up to your user name xx
    @Topdeck & @Sally girl how are you ladies going? Do you have second hcg's coming up? Dates booked for your first scans yet?

AFM. - blood test day for me tomorrow....finally! I had to wait longer than usual this time because I was on Pregnyl for the first time. Well I *think* I have got my BFP.....can't quite believe it ! This will be my 5th BFP this year so I still have a looong way to go before I can relax but, this is a great start so far....I SO hope that I get nice high, reassuring hCG & progesterone levels tomorrow just to keep me going until the second and third bloods and then the first scan after that. I think I'll just give myself little milestones like that and see how I go.....

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1418216936.759456.jpg

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1418216952.209071.jpg

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

Sally girl  (11-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ladydee. Wow they are some strong positives CONGRATULATIONS!! Fingers crossed for your blood results today. Have you been getting any symptoms?

AFM: I'm having a repeat hcg and progesterone level next tue. No talk of an u/s yet, but that's what I'm hanging out for. My symptoms have settled, now just some lower abdo bloating and I seem to be weeing a lot more frequent. I'm so excited, can't stop talking to the husband about it. Can't wait to tell others, hubby thinks it is going to be a long 12 weeks.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sally girl For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (11-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay @Ladydee that looks good so far I will keep everything crosses for you and high good beta numbers

I have absolutely no idea what is happening my bleeding is down to spotting and I had a fourth beta yesterday and will get results today but I poas to prep myself (bad idea) the line was dark and instant so I'm guessing it's holding on for dear life I will see what the beta says I have googled
    my heart out for good ending low betas and it is pretty rare that it works out but there is a small glimmer lol beta hell I'm not sure if I should be happy or not at the moment fx beta will tell

Update
    Just got an update they still don't know what's happening my beta is now 161 not a double close but not quite and for where we r we should be in the 1000's so now we just wait and as my bleeding has stopped they think possible ectopic and said to wait and see if not bleeding by next week they will do more bloods and see where we r at I have been told to keep an eye out for pain in my side and plum red bleeding for ectopic so wait and see it is Driving me nuts so I guess we r just a little bit pregnant lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all

Firstly finger crossed that your hcg levels go up Lissa081. I had similar thing happen with natural conception. But my hcg was only 14 then got my period two day later. Had nausea and heavy stomach.

Congratultios Topdeck on BFP and LadyLee your hpts look great like they get darker every day. Goodluck with blood test.

I had blood test yesterday and BFP! I had a collection of home tests, too. My hcg 554 and progesterone 100 at 4 weeks two days. Scan early January. Can't wait to tell my toddler but have to wait 12 weeks. Best wishes to everyone

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Babyhopes30 For This Useful Post:

lissa081  (11-12-2014),Topdeck  (13-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations to @Ladydee and @Babyhopes30 for your BFP's.

Thinking of you @lissa081 it sounds so hard to know what's happening.

My scan is booked for 30th Dec - so excited!

Have to say, I'm enjoying having 'real' breasts (I'm usually an A cup so I'm going to have to buy new bra's soon!) but for some reason my sleep is even worse than when I was jabbing! Not pleased about that, but perhaps its just the excitement.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Topdeck For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (11-12-2014),lissa081  (11-12-2014)