+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 51 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Goodmorning ladies,
    Urgh, the crazies are about to start for real I think.....I've woken up feeling like a negative-Nancy 6dp5dt and I'm usually feeling some sort of symptoms by now and there really is barely anything. I actually thought the Pregnyl itself would be giving me stronger symptoms even if it is still a bfn! I can't believe I still have to wait until at least Tues or even Wed to POAS because of the Pregnyl injections.....I always usually POAS to get me through the TWW. I've had a vague headache for the last two days, verrrry slight achey boobs which comes and goes and a little bit of that tight- uterus feeling which the progesterone pessaries always gives me. It's all just very slight and probably only because I'm really taking notice of how it is I'm feeling

Everyone's disappeared again, how are we all doing ladies?? Anything exciting going on today? Any beta tests??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lissa081 View Post
    Yay @sallygirl that is a good looking line congratulations
    @Ladydee this is my first time experiencing the 2ww and my god it makes you crazy. I didn't have an obvious symptoms. any changes or feeling my acupuncturist said are good. Headache may be a good sign I had one all day yesterday and have now woken with one again. Defiantly hormone related. Sucks waiting to tue/wed, hope you have something over the weekend to keep you busy. Thinking of you Hun xoxo

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sally girl For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (05-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooo, well that's reassuring hearing that you've woken up with a headache too @Sally girl .....sorry that you do though I did a bit of exercise on Tuesday night that I'm now regretting....hope I didn't overheat myself! All of my other cycles I made sure I did zero sweat-worthy exercise and they ended badly anyway so, I'm trying to reassure myself somehow with that.....I was feeling so "zen" and. "What will be, will be" but I seem to have lost it a bit today !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sally girl View Post
    @Ladydee this is my first time experiencing the 2ww and my god it makes you crazy. I didn't have an obvious symptoms. any changes or feeling my acupuncturist said are good. Headache may be a good sign I had one all day yesterday and have now woken with one again. Defiantly hormone related. Sucks waiting to tue/wed, hope you have something over the weekend to keep you busy. Thinking of you Hun xoxo
    The 2WW is a nightmare. I made it 5 days (4dp5dt) before POAS... its hard.

Also, I felt more "symptoms" in week 3 & 4, than I do now (end of week 5). If you did a full stim cycle, I swear it takes a couple weeks for all the drugs to work their way out of your systems. I'm only now feeling like myself again.

Including the hungover feeling I get every morning when I wake up, except now it's not from drinking.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies
    I had
    my bloods taken today but because we are classed as country here in Mackay we won't get the results until Tuesday I wasn't very happy about that prospect so they did a normal poas test and it came up with the very faintest of lines so after talking with my fs we have agreed to stop all drugs and just let this one go because the 99.9% reality was that it was going to end anyway as numbers were really low and not rising greatly we should have been able to get a bright and sparkly line if all was well today but it wasnt so downside is we will lose this little fighter upside is no more drugs and I can move on from here we are lucky enough to still have 2 frozen embys so we will give them a go in February when the clinic is going again and see how we go I will spend the end of my 2ww next year on the gold coast at sea world resort as I have already booked a family holiday so yay for our last try we will find out while living it up ha ha
    Im a silver lining person always looking for an upside I wish you all the best in your cycles and 2ww and hope not to see you in February I will stalk the page but won't be here as much
    Thankyou all again so much for your support it has ment a lot to me
    Loads of To you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi I had a FET on November 29th and I am 6 days past 5day transfer. Had positive home pregnancy test (faint line) but this may just be the hcg from injection in my system. Goodluck and baby dust to everyone going through fresh and frozen cycles.

Roll Call

Contraceptive Pill & Stimming (Red)

@Twinkley- On pill till 15 November and 19 November start stimming

Waiting for EPU / ET (Blue)
    @SJ89 - Waiting for EPU and ET
    @emily3011 Waiting for EPU on 7 November
    @lileitak Stimming EPU around 10 November
    @iluvjax EPU 5 November

FET (Green)

@Rarah11 Stimming for FET 7 November
    @Mushy FET mid Nov
    @Lissa081 FET 14 Nov
    @SallyGirl FET 24 Nov @Babyhopes30 FET 29Nov

PUPO / 2WW (PURPLE)

@Lizzzy - BT 12th November
    @MoonBaby - BT 12th November
    @Rocky27 - BT 13th November
    @LuckyDucky - BT 17th November
    @JK565 - BT ???
    @Keiko2012 - BT ???
    @MrsTugs - BT 17th November
    @MrsBubbles -
    HPT / BT 24 November
    Last edited by Babyhopes30; 05-12-2014 at 16:55.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry there is something wrong with my computer and I cannot get my name to go green in the roll call.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just having a major stress. I have gone away for the weekend for a Xmas function. I have just gone to do my nighttime progesterone pessaries and I have forgotten them. After googling the effects of missing doses in early pregnancy I'm in panic. My husband didn't come with me as he had to work, it is now midnight and he is driving 2 hour to drop them off to me. He will then have to turn around and drive straight home. I feel so stupid, sometimes it's so hard to keep up with the medication regime....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no @Sally girl! I agree it is hard to keep remembering all the different drugs and pills for sure. Your poor hubby but.... I do think it was totally worth the midnight dash. I hope it all got sorted in the end and that your hubby has a quieter day at work today xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lissa081 so sorry about the end of your cycle. What a slow painful way to fizzle out.
    @Sally girl ditto the feeling about the first experience of the 2WW.
    And sorry to hear about your headache. (and @Ladydee too) That doesn't sound fun, even if its a good hormonal sign!
    And what a sellar DH you have @Sally girl I'm so glad he could get your meds - it was really supportive of him.
    And had to giggle at your thought of doing a "sneaky" test (so DH doesn't check on here? mine does!
    but glad to see the one you posted looks positive.

I also second the hungover feeling, @lileitak and for me my reflux has come with a vengence (again, probably good sign, doesn't mean I like it!)
    @mushy welcome to PUPO!
    @Twinkley good luck for EPU! (your scan results sound similar to mine, and my EPU got delayed 3 times! hope its smoother for you)

Have a good weekend everyone!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Topdeck For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (07-12-2014),lissa081  (06-12-2014)