+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 51 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladydee View Post
    Goodmorning Where are we all at ladies within our cycles? Anything exciting going on today for anyone??

I'm 3dp5dt and counting.......
    I had transfer on Friday not sure if that is day 0 or 1. So I think I'm 4dp5dt, initially I was excited and optimistic, however everyday I'm losing that confidence. I haven't experienced any symptoms.
    This whole process I felt like its been a lot of disappointments. I guess the thought of a BFP just seems Unachievable for me.
    1 week til my blood test. Sigh
    How are you going any signs? Hope you feeling well

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sally girl For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (02-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sally girl View Post
    I had transfer on Friday not sure if that is day 0 or 1. So I think I'm 4dp5dt, initially I was excited and optimistic, however everyday I'm losing that confidence. I haven't experienced any symptoms.
    This whole process I felt like its been a lot of disappointments. I guess the thought of a BFP just seems Unachievable for me.
    Ha, yeah @Sally girl, I can never really work out the "days post" either?

Well...tbh, I had an intense vivid lesbian dream last night.....is that a sign? Lol.... I'm as straight as they come IRL so it's a little strange. If only my husband knew what was going on right beside him last night. Ha ha ha This is my first time on Pregnyl injections so I'm trying to take any symptoms with a grain of salt but it's still early days so, we'll see how I go. I've fallen pregnant the last 4 times I've tried to in the last 14 months so, I'd hate to know what my actual odds are on actually getting another BFP this time let alone keeping it.....one can only hope and dream though! I'm am on a complete new set of drugs and this is my first FET so I'm trying to take hope from that. I guess I'm feeling reasonably positive and hopeful today but I always go from one extreme to another during my TWW's so.....I might feel the opposite tomorrow, who knows! Haven't felt anything in my tummy and no sign of implantation bleeding but I've never noticed that with any of my pregnancies. My first usual sign is achey boobs and metallic taste in my mouth at around 10/11dpo or 5/6dpt. Try and keep your chin up Hun, it's still early days Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Transfer day is day 0, so yep you are four days past. Don't worry about symptoms. There aren't any that early in pregnancy, what people report is just coincidence or effects of stimulation There are plenty of pregnant ivf women around here who all thought it hasn't worked because they didn't have symptoms

If you're planning to POAS you could start in a couple of days with FRER and FMU. Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies
    i got the results from second beta and it only rose to 12 from 8 and that was 1st bt Thursday and second Tuesday so its not great at all we have 3rd beta Friday but usually don't get results till next day so won't know anything till Monday. This sucks and more than likely we will miscarry sooner or later we r in beta hell I know there have been miracles with betas and late implanters but I'm pretty sure they just want another beta to hopefully see hcg drop and then move on from there I am just beside myself at the moment and with no one knowing we r going thru this it is very hard Work keeping it together as I am so moody and angry all the time and I have on a small case of the why me's...... I have been attending all events as usual but Am finding it really hard to smile and look like I'm enjoying it unfortunately I can't back out of any events but thankfully next week is the last week for many of the commitments I have so I can safely keep myself at home and wallow for a few days then. Sorry for the long me post I just needed to get it off my chest
    Loads of to you all and I have my That you all get your Bfps

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ladydee your dream sounds very entertaining, maybe it's ur hormones playing games with you. Have you been on the same medications for all your cycles? I'm on proganova 3 times a day and progesterone pessaries twice a day. I still haven't Had any symptoms except the last 2 days I have had sacrum pain, my acupuncturist today said she thinks it's hormonal. The sooner I stop those pessaries the better. I tHink I always prepared myself for the worst so the fall isn't as hard. I think I would have a breakdown if I got a positive. I have never hot to see 2 lines. Best of luck the countdown is on
    @scubagirl it will certainly be a surprise if I get through this 2ww without symptoms and BFP. What does FRER and FMU stand for?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    @Ladydee your dream sounds very entertaining, maybe it's ur hormones playing games with you. Have you been on the same medications for all your cycles? I'm on proganova 3 times a day and progesterone pessaries twice a day. I still haven't Had any symptoms except the last 2 days I have had sacrum pain, my acupuncturist today said she thinks it's hormonal. The sooner I stop those pessaries the better. I tHink I always prepared myself for the worst so the fall isn't as hard. I think I would have a breakdown if I got a positive. I have never hot to see 2 lines. Best of luck the countdown is on
    @scubagirl it will certainly be a surprise if I get through this 2ww without symptoms and BFP. What does FRER and FMU stand for?
    Sorry - FRER = First Response Early Result (it is the most sensitive of the tests, you can usually buy a 3 pack for a good price from chemist warehouse) and FMU = First Morning Urine which is best to test with as its most concentrated.

How many days are you now?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    @Sally girl I just worked out you'll be 6dp5dt tomorrow. You'd probably start to see a line if you tested in the morning

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

Sally girl  (03-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lissa081 what an awful and long process - thinking of you.
    @Ladydee love the dream! hope its a good omen for fertility.
    I know what you mean about fluctuating from optimism to pessimism during the 2WW!
    @DaniSam welcome and good luck!
    @Moon Baby I have to agree with the big smile after the satisfaction of completing each injection!! And agree with everyone who said that the actual needleprick was almost unnoticeable, and very surprising the first time around. Some products seem to sting more than others. I always hated Luveris, for some reason.
    @mushy hope your transfer went well!! In some weird way I felt worse after the ET than I did after EPU - perhaps it was the lack of drugs. I felt more bloating and light-headedness... but I suspect it was actually ongoing symptoms from the re-accumulating follicles (FS did comment while doing ET that my ovaries were "nice and haemorrhagic", which didn't sound at all nice to me, but probably explained what I was feeling

Good luck everyone at your various stages!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Topdeck For This Useful Post:

mushyxxx  (04-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies just checking back in here been trying to keep up but had so much going on DH and I bought a house and trying to get all that sorted have been reading along when I can and have also been hanging out on the TTC community on Instagram. Lots of great information & support over there as with here only difference is lots of photo posts which is interesting.

@Moni83 welcome and good luck for this cycle hope the line is getting darker

@iluvjax Congrats on the BFP hope those levels keep rising and hope your feeling better soon.

@Topdeck Congrats on being PUPO how is the TWW treating hope all is going along smoothly.

@mushy I hope your transfer went well and congrats on being PUPO

@MrsBubbles So sorry to read your news that your out. Big hugs hope your taking care of yourself.

@Bongley I hope your TWW is treating you well and your feeling okay.
    @lindagabriella so sorry to read your BFN Big hugs its definitely an emotional rollercoaster take care of yourself and enjoy Xmas / New year and good luck for February being your lucky cycle.

@lissa081 Sorry to read your news of your HCG going going up only slightly hope it is a late implanter hugs and take care and treat yourself well.

@sallygirl congrats on your blastocyst hope your TWW goes fast.

@Ladydee hope your TWW is treating you well and your not going to crazy.

AFM - This cycle is creeping along slowly started on low doesage of Gonal F and didnt really do much increased a little and still only one or two dominate follies which FS wasnt not happy with so back up to 225 like i was on first IVF cycle and now added Orgalutan starting to feel bloated today. Scan on Friday and estimated EPU is Monday 8th December so will probably be a 5 day transfer which would mean Saturday but not sure if my clinic does Saturday transfers I think they do. Then the TWW and I know they BT 15 days afer transfer which would make BT date Sunday 28 December so will probably be Monday 29 December this is going to be the longest TWW and Xmas ever. Fingers crossed this is the lucky cycle with a sticky take home bub.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Twinkley For This Useful Post:

mushyxxx  (04-12-2014),Topdeck  (04-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default November FET/IVF/ICSI testing!

Oh bugger that @lissa081 - do you get your bloods through your FC or an independent Path company? I work in pathology and if you get your bloods collected first thing in the morning and tell the blood collector that your FC need the results by __:__ (give a half an hour or an hour before your clinics close time) then it should be through, no problems. Make sure they write the time the results need to be back by on the request form. Then call your clinic for the results in the arvo. Way too cruel to make you wait until Monday in limbo land where you might not feel comfortable enough to pour yourself a glass of wine or anything! You go ahead and "me" post as much as you need to babe, we're here to support during the good and bad times. Massive squishy hugs to you xoxoxo
    Last edited by Ladydee; 04-12-2014 at 13:44.