+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Twinkley but unfortunately I can't accidentally fall pregnant because I will be on the contraceptive pill as of Wednesday. They let me start it later than normal because it makes me sick.

Hi @lileitak are you going half half because of DH issues or just to give a better chance in general? My friend asked me what I thought the other day as she didn't have great results with her fertilised eggs lasting from normal IVF. Most fertilised but only made it to day 3.

AFM I had a couple of ops to remove CIN3 cells and that's when they found the severe endo and I had to have another op for that and they did the dye test and the FS I had back then was please but because I have PCOS I still didn't get a regular period (ovulation) so I did clomid the second month after my op and fell pregnant. It was short lived tho. I haven't fallen since. So who really knows! If I am unsuccessful again I will have it checked out again. Seems never ending. Over 3 years of trying now 😑
    My last FS left me on clomid for 9 months which is apparently really really bad & I was super peeved when I found out. Hopefully it didn't hurt my insides!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Rocky27 thanks - start drugs tomorrow so guess transfer will be in about 14 days

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SJ89 DH has no issues, FS is doing it to hedge since it's our first cycle. If we get good natural fertilisation, then would so that on the next stim. We were surprised when she suggested it, but will listen since she is the expert.

Bummer to hear you've had that done and still unexplained. I can't fathom how frustrated you must be... Hugs.
    @Rarah11 I start tomorrow too! We'll be can be 2ww buds. Good luck!!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lileitak perfect I need someone to help me through the crazies 😜

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

ilex  (29-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    They have changed my FET drugs to puregon so I start tomorrow now - haven't spoke to FS so not sure why but it's different to the last FET we did and that didn't work so hopefully the change will be good!

How is everyone else doing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rarah11 - I'm on Puregon, and did my first jab last night. I actually found the pen a bit tricky to use, but that probably just me.

Good luck tonight!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I much prefer a pen to a syringe! The pens look so much less scary haha. And they slide in easier too I think!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I haven't used puregon for over a year - I hope it's like riding a bicycle....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed for you Rarah! I am on day 4 of FSH injections. Just waiting at pathology now for yet another blood test. Scheduled to start suppression injections tonight in addition to the purogen. I'm assuming FN will ring this afternoon when the get my results to confirm...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Do most people have injections leading up to FET. I'm on a tablet proganova for 10 days, doesn't seem like much..

Me: 27 DH: 27
    Ttc since August '13. Diagnosed PCOS February '14
    No ovulation on 50mg, 100mg and 150mg of clomid
    DH has good swimmers
    Sept 1st: 31 eggs collected 28 fertilised and 12 frosties. (Half ICSI)
    1st transfer cancelled due to OHSS awaiting FET October