+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 51 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default November FET/IVF/ICSI testing!

@lissa081 I'm so sorry, it must be tough going through it with no-one knowing. I admire your strength. @lindagabriella I'm sorry I agree the hardest part is not knowing. After a disappointment you just want to focus on the next step. I could imagine it would be hard cos this cycle still isn't over for you

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sally girl For This Useful Post:

lindagabriella  (28-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am trying not to read to much into it BUT I am not bleeding anymore it has stopped and it was very very light pink/brown I am also a little sore irritated in the vagina area today....I am just going to wait for my BT on Monday this process is so confusing and I am mixed bag of emotions..!!! I will see how I go over the weekend and if the bleeding comes back or gets full on. All I can do it wait....Sorry to @lissa081

Thanks
    Reviews
    no .....I am to chicken !!!! I was all talk and thought yes I will do HPT but I am not sure what to do

Thanks
    Reviews
    If the HPT is super light or bleeding?

Thanks
    Reviews
    OK well let me sleep on it and i will test in the morning...just for peace of mind I have xmas party to attend aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lindagabriella I really hope that your bleeding stops and your blood test is good.
    @lissa081 it sounds awful to be dragging out the difficulities especially when you don't have people around you who know what you are going through - so hard to keep putting on a brave face.
    @Sally girl congrats on your blastocyst - great news! You'll find out the day after me...... here's hoping for some BFP's!

Everyone look after themselves as the Xmas season ramps up... buying gifts for neices/nephews/friends children... all gets a bit much, doesn't it?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Topdeck For This Useful Post:

lissa081  (29-11-2014),Sally girl  (29-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hello, i did a HPT and it was a BFN....I have blood test on Monday...I am ok I knew it was not going to be BFP and I will now wait for my cylce to be over have a month off and try again. ( we have 4 frozen embryo's) Thanks for your support it has helped me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default November FET/IVF/ICSI testing!

Last edited by Ladydee; 29-11-2014 at 14:19.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohhhh @lissa081 Such sad news Hun, it's just no fair. Having to fake being happy is the pitts too.... lie and fake feeling ill to go home early if you need to or pour yourself a nice stiff drink to get yourself through it. Sending you the biggest of hugs xoxo

Your stronger than me if you really don't POAS until late @mushy, best of luck x
    @lindagabriella - I'm so sorry Hun, massive hugs to you I hope you can find a bit of comfort in knowing your bubba is waiting for you on ice right now xxx

Congrats and best of luck @Sally girl - I'm right there with you in the TWW so feel free to go a little nuts along side me, no judgements here

Yay @Rarah11, I'm so glad your cycle is going so well, this has to be your time Hun xx

Thanks @Topdeck I sure hope it's a sticky month for us both xx

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

lindagabriella  (30-11-2014),lissa081  (29-11-2014),Topdeck  (30-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    AFM - Thoroughly enjoyed my acupuncture before and after and all went smoothly with my FET this morning. Let the TTW begin! Pleeeeease be a sticky little one!!!

This is our blasty-bubsicle as it was thawing and expanding again.......

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1417234910.233646.jpg

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

Topdeck  (30-11-2014),Twinkley  (29-11-2014)