+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 51 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you @Ladydee 😊 I have still been POAS couldn't help myself lol they have been getting darker although I have started spotting and feels like AF is coming so not sure what's going on there

Good with your FET on sat ☺️hope it all goes well and this cycle will be a lucky one for us all

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Moni83 For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (27-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry @ MrsBubbles

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lissa081 For This Useful Post:

MrsBubbles  (28-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Ladydee I have had blood drawn but won't get results till tomorrow I'm very confused and can't wait to hear I have been having cramping but its not really af type and I have had on off nausea fingers crosses for good news but at this point I just want to know already lol I think I'm sick with worry good luck for transfer on the weekend so exciting clexane is nasty can you jab it anywhere else to give your belly a break

Thanks
    loads of To you all

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lissa081 For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (27-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    ....I am still 2ww waiting waiting I don't feel any different as in I don't feel like I am pregnant at all, it could just be to early or BFN. As this is my first time and new to IVF , after the TWW and you go in for your BT & they tell you your HGC levels are to low do they determine your not pregnant there & then???? or do they do a re-test? What if you do not get your AF? ( I just feel unsure)
    (sorry to hear @MrsBubbles) hugs from me

8. The Following User Says Thank You to lindagabriella For This Useful Post:

MrsBubbles  (28-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @MrsBubbles so sorry - sending you virtual hugs
    @Ladydee transfer is Wednesday and trigger tonight - all levels are looking good so loads better than last time! Good luck Saturday!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (27-11-2014),MrsBubbles  (28-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mushy my BT is monday 01/12....my ET was in 16/11 so I am 12 DPET.....I was going to do a HPT 2moro but think I am going to wait.
    Last edited by lindagabriella; 27-11-2014 at 21:43.

Thanks
    Reviews
    They have me on progesterone -Endometrin
    Pessaries 3 times a day. So it is not to early to try a HPT? I was chatting to another lady on this thread about it ....They do make you wait and they dont call you or anything to check up on you either or is that just normal?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just had my FET, The embryologist said it was a good looking 5 day hatching blastocyst. Now the waiting game. My blood test to check hcg level is on the 9th December.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sally girl For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (28-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I started Bleeding today....I called the nurse she said it is most likely my AF arriving, i am still going in for my BT on monday to def confirm BFN and then move on wait a month and try again with my FET. I am upset & my DH is worse than me, but I am now accepting that this the journey I am on and that we are all on to get pregnant via IVF and us women have to be strong. It is emotional roll coaster..... I kept thinking it could be implantation bleeding or I am having a reaction to meds but I dont know it is only very light bleeding like pink and brown.....I dont know do I just accept that it is my AF? The nurse said continue with meds, come in for BT and we go from there....on Monday.
    Last edited by lindagabriella; 28-11-2014 at 13:10.

Thanks
    Reviews
    The nurse called and hcg is only 8 they want me to stay on meds but are pretty sure by Tuesday's bt that it will be gone. I just want this cycle to be Over with I am just devistated and as we haven't told anyone what we r doing I'm going thru this alone and I have to put on a brave face over the weekend as we have the birthday party on, I just want to crawl under a rock at the moment