+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 51 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lindagabriella View Post
    Hello ladies, I am new to this thread & to bubhub so still learning all the lingo. I just had my first cycle of IVF this month using Menopur syringe's and orgalutran syringes then trigger shot ovidrel in a pen, and Fresh ET on Nov 16th (1 implanted) 4 frosties. It all happened very quickly to be honest NOW the 2WW is going so SLOW.

I am now in the PUPO / 2WW (PURPLE) of this thread.
    My BT is on 1/12 to test for HGC in my blood.
    I am on Endometrin Progesterone 100 mg 3 x a day my question I guess when is it ok to do a HPT? I was told by the nurse NOT to take one and wait for BT?
    I am not sure I have any symptoms or signs that i am pregnant or is it to early to notice? I have 1 DS concieved naturally (8 years ago) reason why my DH and I decided to try IVF as we were TTC for 5 years for 2nd child.
    The only thing I have noticed is that I have sore and hot boobs, no cramping, no spotting or blood, no bloating and I am not tired I feel amazing. What do you suggest I do? HPT or wait for my BT? . I am freaking out as I just don't feel any different but I do better then normal like I am really happy ...!!! Strange for me as I usually cranky bum ha ha ......
    @lindagabriella Was it a 5 day transfer? So you are 14 days past ovulation (egg pick up)You could do an HPT now. Are you with RPA or Genea? They tell me not to test but I always do and they always make you wait so long to do the BT. Depends how you feel about seeing a negative HTP.

good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello @Bongley I live in Melb and I am with The fertility Center TFC which is part of Melb IVF however it is lower cost and more affordable. I believe I was 3 day transfer from EC/egg pick up was 14/11 & Transfer was 16/11 it all happened so quick it took me by surprise. So what does that make me? I did the trigger shot on the 12/11.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default November FET/IVF/ICSI testing!

Hi ladies 😊

I have been reading along tho have never posted. I just wanted to let you all know how reassuring and helpful this site and everyone has been for me ☺️ I have not felt alone in my ivf journey since finding bub hub & having you all on my phone 😜

I had been ttc for 7 years 😞 there have been a few issues including an ectopic pregnancy that has lead me to ivf. I only have 1 ovary and a low amh for my age 😞 1 tube removed and a rudimentary right ovary and tube(doesn't work at all)

I had done a failed cycle last year (never reached ET) I am currently 8dp3dt, I caved and picked up a HPT I got a faint positive .... Fingers crossed it's not the trigger.

Anyway I just wanted you let you all know how much your stories of strength and courage to continue has ment so much to me as none of my family understand what it means to embark on the ivf journey ☺️ wishing you all the very best of luck and baby dust ☺️ sry for such a long post 😞

I also want to mention i do have a 10 year old DS who I conceived naturally somehow 😊means the world to me
    Last edited by Moni83; 25-11-2014 at 20:27.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Moni83 For This Useful Post:

lindagabriella  (25-11-2014),mushyxxx  (25-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lindagabriella View Post
    Hello @Bongley I live in Melb and I am with The fertility Center TFC which is part of Melb IVF however it is lower cost and more affordable. I believe I was 3 day transfer from EC/egg pick up was 14/11 & Transfer was 16/11 it all happened so quick it took me by surprise. So what does that make me? I did the trigger shot on the 12/11.
    @lindagabriella Ah, so you are 11DPO (days past ovulation) or 8dp3dt (8 days past 3 day transfer)
    Well, you still might get a positive, I did at 11DPO, it was very faint. The chances just increase from here on out so its up to you I personally start at 10DPO because I don't mind seeing a negative test as I know it might be too early. But lots of ladies find it demoralising to see a negative. Another thing you could do is test on the day of the blood test, that way you have a good idea of the result and are prepared for the BT result which can sometimes mean a nurse calling you at work....which is not a great place to hear bad news. I would definitely test by 14DPO

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

lindagabriella  (25-11-2014),Topdeck  (03-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Moni83 View Post
    Hi ladies ������

I have been reading along tho have never posted. I just wanted to let you all know how reassuring and helpful this site and everyone has been for me ☺️ I have not felt alone in my ivf journey since finding bub hub & having you all on my phone ������

I had been ttc for 7 years ������ there have been a few issues including an ectopic pregnancy that has lead me to ivf. I only have 1 ovary and a low amh for my age ������ 1 tube removed and a rudimentary right ovary and tube(doesn't work at all)

I had done a failed cycle last year (never reached ET) I am currently 8dp3dt, I caved and picked up a HPT I got a faint positive .... Fingers crossed it's not the trigger.

Anyway I just wanted you let you all know how much your stories of strength and courage to continue has ment so much to me as none of my family understand what it means to embark on the ivf journey ☺️ wishing you all the very best of luck and baby dust ☺️ sry for such a long post ������

I also want to mention i do have a 10 year old DS who I conceived naturally somehow ������means the world to me
    Good luck at moni83! I hope those lines get darker! I doubt it would be the trigger unless you have taken any HCG shots since then. Sounds like you have had a rocky time I hope this is it for you

Thanks
    Reviews

@Bongley ~ thank you ☺️ I was thinking 8dp3dt would be a little early to get any result ... Not that I would complain but should I be concerned for twins? Lol , tho I only had 1 embie on board which I was told was slower at only 5 cells at transfer 😞 only one I had.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Moni83 View Post
    @Bongley ~ thank you ☺️ I was thinking 8dp3dt would be a little early to get any result ... Not that I would complain but should I be concerned for twins? Lol , tho I only had 1 embie on board which I was told was slower at only 5 cells at transfer 😞 only one I had.
    There is an entire thread made up of us who can't for the BT. I cracked at 4dp5dt, but I'll blame the fact that it's my first cycle. I got 2nd line so faint I convinced myself it was the evaporation line. Now 6 days later and it's much strong. But again, I had a 5dt. A 3 may take longer to implant.

Singles can split into identical twins. No idea what the % is, but it happens. Tho, I think the chances are higher on 5 day blasts, in women under 35. Something like that.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ilex For This Useful Post:

lindagabriella  (25-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks it is nice to have some support & speak/write to women that know what i am going through and talking about. My g/f's & family have no idea what to say to me & I try to explain to them where I am at in my IVF journey and they do not understand plus I am very new to IVF being my first time I get confused with all the dates and your post's have helped with my calculations and what it all means...so I will do a test Friday 28/11 ( I am ready for what ever the result will be). Positive vibes, happy vibes my finger fingers and legs a crossed.....toes and eyes

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @lindagabriella and @Moni83 - hope the IVF part of your journey is short and sweet.

Thank you @Bongley for the POAS advice, which I will follow too!

Our embryo transfer is at midday today - just can't wait to be PUPO!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone. Sorry I've been quiet. I've been sick as a dog with a chest infection and my 2yo has had croup so needless to say I've been exhausted. Good news is I had a blood test last Friday and it came back positive - HCG 375 and Progesterone 125. I have another blood test tomorrow to check levels are rising so fingers crossed for that. Waiting to hear good news from everyone else & sending big hugs to those of you who are struggling.