+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 51 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    Hi y'all I had a "very early blastocyst" transferred today. Bit worried by the vibe from the scientist and doc but all I can do is wait and see. Will start to POAS at the end of the week.
    Woo hoo!! Congrats on being PUPO!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsBubbles huge hugs to you... xxx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ilex For This Useful Post:

MrsBubbles  (25-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies
    well I'm thinking we r not going to make it I have continued testing and the line was getting darker but today it is light again I waited a few hours and tested again hoping it was just the test but it is still faint again I am devistated and asume when beta comes on Thursday that we will have a low number or no number I just want to get it over with now. I hate this process I don't want to give up hope so will keep my fingers crossed but it is hard @MrsBubbles I'm sorry to hear you hit a bfn take care of yourself @lileitak good luck for tomorrow I have fingers crossed for you my bt is Thursday @Bongley good luck a blasto is still good fingers crossed @sallygirl that's great news good luck for transfer @Topdeck yay for the 3 8 cells that is great news
    Sorry for everyone I have missed I will do more later

Loads of To you all

Last edited by lissa081; 25-11-2014 at 10:10.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lissa081 For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (25-11-2014),ilex  (25-11-2014),MrsBubbles  (25-11-2014),Topdeck  (25-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Blood test at clinic was inconclusive, so now they're sending sample to lab to measure hcg levels. More waiting... but at least there's still some hope.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mushy View Post
    Just curious but how can the test be inconclusive?
    Yes, that is odd. Isn't the blood test to measure HCG levels?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mushy View Post
    Just curious but how can the test be inconclusive?
    What the clinic does is take a sample of blood, centrifuge some of it to separate out the clear stuff (can't remember what it's called) and they put that in a test that looks very similar to the urine one they get you to do at home. Apparently it came up with a very faint positive- hence inconclusive.

I've just had the call about the hcg levels. They're positive (above 2) but only 9, when they like them to be 20. So I have to stay on all the meds and have another blood test at a pathology collection centre Thursday morning. So more waiting.

I'm finding this really hard, and my parents are away overseas and DH is at work. DS and I are both crying.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsBubbles View Post
    What the clinic does is take a sample of blood, centrifuge some of it to separate out the clear stuff (can't remember what it's called) and they put that in a test that looks very similar to the urine one they get you to do at home. Apparently it came up with a very faint positive- hence inconclusive.

I've just had the call about the hcg levels. They're positive (above 2) but only 9, when they like them to be 20. So I have to stay on all the meds and have another blood test at a pathology collection centre Thursday morning. So more waiting.

I'm finding this really hard, and my parents are away overseas and DH is at work. DS and I are both crying.
    @MrsBubbles Yeah right, thats interesting. So sorry this is dragging out for you, I've been through it, its horrible. I hope the little embie was just a late implanter and gets stronger.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

MrsBubbles  (25-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsBubbles so sorry that you still don't have an answer I have everything crossed for you!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

MrsBubbles  (25-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    Will you POAS or wait until BT?
    Great question, @Bongley ! I have a 3pack of sticks that we bought over a year ago when we started TTC and never had reason to use them, so perhaps I will not be able to resist.

Oh @MrsBubbles that sounds so hard. I hope you can find the strength to get through the next days as you get more clarity.
    @lissa081 the waiting sounds so hard, and the POAS can make it so confusing, I hope the BT clears it all up in the best possible way!
    @Sally girl good luck with ET! (and I don't know any tricks for adding names, sorry!)

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Topdeck For This Useful Post:

MrsBubbles  (27-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies, I am new to this thread & to bubhub so still learning all the lingo. I just had my first cycle of IVF this month using Menopur syringe's and orgalutran syringes then trigger shot ovidrel in a pen, and Fresh ET on Nov 16th (1 implanted) 4 frosties. It all happened very quickly to be honest NOW the 2WW is going so SLOW.

I am now in the PUPO / 2WW (PURPLE) of this thread.
    My BT is on 1/12 to test for HGC in my blood.
    I am on Endometrin Progesterone 100 mg 3 x a day my question I guess when is it ok to do a HPT? I was told by the nurse NOT to take one and wait for BT?
    I am not sure I have any symptoms or signs that i am pregnant or is it to early to notice? I have 1 DS concieved naturally (8 years ago) reason why my DH and I decided to try IVF as we were TTC for 5 years for 2nd child.
    The only thing I have noticed is that I have sore and hot boobs, no cramping, no spotting or blood, no bloating and I am not tired I feel amazing. What do you suggest I do? HPT or wait for my BT? . I am freaking out as I just don't feel any different but I do better then normal like I am really happy ...!!! Strange for me as I usually cranky bum ha ha ......