+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 51 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi y'all I had a "very early blastocyst" transferred today. Bit worried by the vibe from the scientist and doc but all I can do is wait and see. Will start to POAS at the end of the week.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

Sally girl  (24-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default November FET/IVF/ICSI testing!

Hi ladies sorry I've been MIA - feeling totally lost with the whole journey - and this time it's really gotten to me! had a ridiculously short cycle 18 days, FET was cancelled on day 12 completely out of the blue but jumped straight back in to another FET hopefully more successful than the last. had second BT today all going nicely follow up Wednesday and am expecting transfer to be Saturday or Monday but will see what Mother Nature has in store...
    @Bongley congrats on being PUPO
    @Ladydee they are impressive bruises... Yes it is a quiet thread maybe it's the month!

Hope everyone else is travelling well..

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG @Rarah11 - you freaked me out for half a moment there! My heart dropped as I thought you were saying you had another cancelled cycle! Phew, glad to hear it's all coming along well and great to read that we will be TWW buddies Come and lean on us if it's getting too much Hun, I truly wish you the best of BFP success this cycle Xx
    @Bongley - I know it feels like mission impossible but try and muster up a teeny bit of positivity for your little emby Hun, wishing you the biggest dose of lucky sticky baby dust xo

Thanks @DaniSam It is nerve wracking isn't it?! Next week will be here before you know it and you'll be jabbing away and a big giant leap closer to your very own bubba

Best of luck for your scan tomorrow @mushy - glad to have you as a fellow TWW-er to go a lil crazy with

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

DaniSam  (24-11-2014),mushyxxx  (24-11-2014),Rarah11  (25-11-2014),Sally girl  (24-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nothing like calling us quiet to get everyone talking.
    @Rarah11 I'm sorry to hear of the complications with your FET cycles but hope this one works out
    @Bongley I really pray that your "very early blastocyst" is The One. (that's better than 8 cells, right? so maybe better than you were expecting??)
    @Ladydee those bruises look awful, I hope your body adjusts somehow
    @lileitak @MrsBubbles and @lissa081 good luck for your BT's.

AFM, call from scientist today with fantastic news of THREE x 8-cell 3-day embryos. So we will have our first ever ET on Wednesday!!

Good luck everyone!

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Topdeck For This Useful Post:

MrsBubbles  (25-11-2014),Rarah11  (25-11-2014),Sally girl  (24-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Topdeck View Post
    Nothing like calling us quiet to get everyone talking.
    @Rarah11 I'm sorry to hear of the complications with your FET cycles but hope this one works out
    @Bongley I really pray that your "very early blastocyst" is The One. (that's better than 8 cells, right? so maybe better than you were expecting??)
    @Ladydee those bruises look awful, I hope your body adjusts somehow
    @lileitak @MrsBubbles and @lissa081 good luck for your BT's.

AFM, call from scientist today with fantastic news of THREE x 8-cell 3-day embryos. So we will have our first ever ET on Wednesday!!

Good luck everyone!
    Three 8 cells! Nice work. I'm sure you'll get some nice fat blastocysts from that.
    I'm just fretting because my blast is lagging. It's better than the morula I had transferred last cycle but is slower than all of the previous blasts. Argh. My heart dropped when the scientist said it was behind. Not a good sign. I'll perk up towards the end of the week when I can start testing.

Not long to Wednesday now for you. Will you POAS or wait until BT?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

Topdeck  (25-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had my ultra sound last Friday and my lining came back at 6.6mm my clinic will transfer if over 6mm. So I'm scheduled for my first ever transfer this friday the 28th.
    I have started my progesterone pessaries and now just have my fingers crossed for Friday.
    I am scheduled to have acupuncture 1 hour before and 1 hour post transfer. Then again on day 5 post transfer which should be implantation day. After 8 months of weekly acupuncture I hope it pays off.
    Can anyone tell me how to add other member names when I am replying ie @name. I have difficulty remembering everyone's name when I go to typing. Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you @Topdeck! Cannot wait for tomorrow, and I didn't even POAS today.

Good luck on your transfer Wednesday! Must be so excited to finally get to that point.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ilex For This Useful Post:

Topdeck  (25-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looks like I'm out- BFN on home test this morning. Having blood test later to confirm. Devastated.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsBubbles very sorry to hear. Sending you huge hugs xxx

15. The Following User Says Thank You to DaniSam For This Useful Post:

MrsBubbles  (25-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Mrs Bubbles so sorry to hear that

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

MrsBubbles  (25-11-2014)