+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 51 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Topdeck View Post
    Do you remember from last time? I think that it is extremely hard to judge on symptoms at this stage.
    I had no symptoms at all with DS. Have never had this with any of our rounds.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @iluvjax – congrats! That is great new hun! Are you dying waiting for your BT tomorrow?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies
    just a quick one I could not help myself and started testing this morning got a bfn but it wasnt a sensitive test and I had a frer in my draw so I tested this afternoon 6dp4dt and got a very faint positive but the line was definately there am so excited I will test again tomorrow to see if it gets any darker with fmu

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lissa081 For This Useful Post:

Sally girl  (21-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lissa081 View Post
    Hi Ladies
    just a quick one I could not help myself and started testing this morning got a bfn but it wasnt a sensitive test and I had a frer in my draw so I tested this afternoon 6dp4dt and got a very faint positive but the line was definately there am so excited I will test again tomorrow to see if it gets any darker with fmu
    I got a faint BFP this morning too @ 6dp5dt! Fingers crossed for both of us.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ilex For This Useful Post:

lissa081  (21-11-2014),Sally girl  (21-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies
    yay @lileitak I have my fingers crossed for you as well that s so exciting I can't help but poas lol but then you have to keep testing I don't know what to expect symptom wise as last time I had really bad Ohss and ended up in hospital
    @MrsBubbles how are you going have your cramps settled down I am getting cramps from the crinone but I also get a pain almost like a stitch around my lower hip bone who knows if it's a sign of just another side effect lol I will keep obsessing over everything anyway @Ladydee how are you going with this cycle I'm sorry but I have lost track

Loads Of To you all

8. The Following User Says Thank You to lissa081 For This Useful Post:

MrsBubbles  (21-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lissa081 View Post
    @MrsBubbles how are you going have your cramps settled down I am getting cramps from the crinone but I also get a pain almost like a stitch around my lower hip bone who knows if it's a sign of just another side effect lol I will keep obsessing over everything anyway
    Cramps seem to have gone away...

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Should I POAS a day early?

My clinic gives a HPT to do on the correct day (which for me has been pushed back a day- seems I was given the wrong day initially in my paperwork) but I have also booked to do a blood test on the correct day. Should I still do the HPT on Monday, or wait till Tuesday morning (day of blood test, which is not till 11.15)?

BTW we have arranged to borrow a car to go to the clinic for the blood test on the correct day (ours will be in for repairs)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    Frankly I can't imagine it happening now. Already moving forward but it will be such a kick in the guts. That's why I have a holiday booked for my last TWW.
    Good luck everyone.
    Any news, @Bongley ?

AFM, EPU today and we have FIVE eggs that are good enough to ICSI!!

DH was so ecstatic that the theatre nurses said he was the happiest husband they'd seen....

This time around instead of sedative + analgesia I went with just the analgesia and it was great because I actually got to see/remember what went on.

No we just have to pray that our bits actually get it on and fertilise this time.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default November FET/IVF/ICSI testing!

[QUOTE/]
    @Ladydee
    how are you going with this cycle I'm sorry but I have lost track
    Loads Of To you all[/QUOTE]

No worries Hun, it's impossible to keep up with everyone, that's for sure. Nothing exciting for me quite yet, hopefully next week it's all on I'm on CD 11 today and have my scan booked in for Monday to see if my lining is at least 8mm in which that'll be called "ovulation day" and I should hopefully be able to get my 5day FET Friday or Saturday?......fingers crossed! My belly is unbelievably bruised from my first cycle on Clexane injections...it's quite something!
    @lissa081 & @lileitak .....super exciting ladies!!!! Are both of your bloods due over the next couple of days? Can't wait to celebrate your great news

Whoop whoop , great news & congrats @iluvjax! The dark lines sound like answer enough but I still wish you nice reassuring high results tomorrow so you can breathe a little sigh of relief

Great results @gingermillie
    @MrsBubbles - your cramps are sounding promising, even if they come and go. FX!

How are you going @Bongley ....any news?
    @Topdeck - fantastic news Hun! That's beautiful to imagine how glowing with happiness your DH must have looked Everything crossed for 100% fertilisation!!! Rest up
    Last edited by Ladydee; 21-11-2014 at 19:05.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

ilex  (21-11-2014),Topdeck  (22-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ladydee that sounds like a good plan I have everything crosses for you this time I have had to use clexane before and those needles suck it will be worth it for you loads of

15. The Following User Says Thank You to lissa081 For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (21-11-2014)