+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 51 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
Results 291 to 300 of 503
  1. #291
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    3,318
    Thanks
    5,142
    Thanked
    7,768
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Topdeck so you have three; 14,15,16? That sounds like a nice close range. Hopefully by friday they will be nice and mature, think they are supposed to grow 2mm a day. Any more scans or have they booked you in for triggering tomorrow night?

    Good luck

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

    Topdeck  (18-11-2014)

  3. #292
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    58
    Thanks
    124
    Thanked
    45
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    @Topdeck so you have three; 14,15,16? That sounds like a nice close range. Hopefully by friday they will be nice and mature, think they are supposed to grow 2mm a day. Any more scans or have they booked you in for triggering tomorrow night?

    Good luck
    Thank you!! No more scans, just winging it from here. You got the details right, thanks for the reassurance about the prospects. Look after yourself!

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Topdeck For This Useful Post:

    Bongley  (18-11-2014)

  5. #293
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked
    2
    Reviews
    0
    Quick update - I'm 8dp a 5dt and couldn't wait any longer to test. I did a pregnancy test this morning and got 2 very dark lines. So looks like my first cycle has worked Beta blood test on Friday to confirm it but so far so good. Now to just stay pregnant. I've been pregnant 4 times before and only ended up with one living child so getting pregnant is just the first step... which I am of course very grateful for. Am keeping my fingers crossed for everyone else in the 2ww and cheering on those follies to grow for those of you still waiting for egg collection.

  6. #294
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    2,288
    Thanks
    2,370
    Thanked
    1,929
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks Lileitak - they did my blood test 2 days early (Tuesday) due to positive home test and HCG was 222 at 16DPO which I am very comfortable with! Progesterone was a touch low at 27 (they want +30) so now on progesterone pessaries 200mg twice a day til first scan at 6 wekks 5 days. Another blood test Friday to check HCG and progesterone. Waiting waiting waiting!

  7. #295
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,351
    Thanks
    558
    Thanked
    728
    Reviews
    5
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gingermillie View Post
    Thanks Lileitak - they did my blood test 2 days early (Tuesday) due to positive home test and HCG was 222 at 16DPO which I am very comfortable with! Progesterone was a touch low at 27 (they want +30) so now on progesterone pessaries 200mg twice a day til first scan at 6 wekks 5 days. Another blood test Friday to check HCG and progesterone. Waiting waiting waiting!
    Thats awesome news! Congrats!

  8. #296
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    115
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked
    28
    Reviews
    0
    Good news, @iluvjax ! Really hope it sticks for you.

    I just got home to find a letter from my Fertility Clinic saying how they thawed one embryo & transferred it and we have no frozen embryos left in storage... and that my pregnancy test is due on the 25th! My hand-written paperwork from them says Mon 24th, and we won't have our car on the 25th. I rang and checked and they said definitely meant to be 25th (didn't apologise for having wrong date on original paperwork!) Still going to do blood test on Monday because of not having the car. Am I wrong to be a bit annoyed? Trying not to let myself get too upset about it- could easily have cried but keeping calm...

  9. #297
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    115
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked
    28
    Reviews
    0
    PS I've been feeling crampy since the early hours of this morning. No idea if that's a good or bad sign!

  10. #298
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    58
    Thanks
    124
    Thanked
    45
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsBubbles View Post
    My hand-written paperwork from them says Mon 24th, and we won't have our car on the 25th. I rang and checked and they said definitely meant to be 25th (didn't apologise for having wrong date on original paperwork!) Still going to do blood test on Monday because of not having the car. Am I wrong to be a bit annoyed? Trying not to let myself get too upset about it- could easily have cried but keeping calm...
    I hear you!

    I can see how that could bring on the tears - sometimes after everything we go through, "the straw that breaks the camels back" is something that may seem simple to the nurse, but is actually something we were counting on...

    It seems to me that having the blood test a day early may lead to other hassles....... does your pathology collection have a home visit service? Ours do, and perhaps it would be fair enough to call and get them to take your blood at home??

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Topdeck For This Useful Post:

    MrsBubbles  (20-11-2014)

  12. #299
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    58
    Thanks
    124
    Thanked
    45
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsBubbles View Post
    PS I've been feeling crampy since the early hours of this morning. No idea if that's a good or bad sign!
    Do you remember from last time? I think that it is extremely hard to judge on symptoms at this stage.

  13. #300
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,351
    Thanks
    558
    Thanked
    728
    Reviews
    5
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsBubbles View Post
    PS I've been feeling crampy since the early hours of this morning. No idea if that's a good or bad sign!
    I've had on and off again very mild short cramps since Monday. I'm hoping it's implantation cramping, but who knows. My BT isn't until the 26th, but will POAS Saturday.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to ilex For This Useful Post:

    MrsBubbles  (20-11-2014)


 

Similar Threads

  1. October/November IVF/icsi buddies 2013 #3
    By rainbowbabe in forum IVF
    Replies: 451
    Last Post: 31-10-2014, 21:18
  2. Replies: 1028
    Last Post: 29-11-2013, 09:12
  3. October/November IVF/icsi buddies 2013
    By shell'80 in forum IVF
    Replies: 930
    Last Post: 05-11-2013, 20:02

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Mother and Baby Shop
Save $$$ during our Christmas Sale Mother and Baby Shop
Great prices on Schoenhut kids pianos, toys, baby clothing as well as big brands like Pigeon, NUK, Cherub Baby and many more. Sale starts on 1 November 2016 and ends on the 27 December 2016. Hurry! Place your order today!
sales & new stuffsee all
CarmelsBeautySecrets
Growing your own natural nails is easy. Years ago, I devised a simple and very effective technique which really helps boosts the nails' growth in as little as three days! And most importantly keeps them that way.
featured supporter
ProSwim
ProSwim Rostrevor runs learn to swim classes for children and adults. Lessons are run during the Summer months (Oct-Mar). Our indoor centre at Plympton Park has lessons all year round, including school holidays.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!