+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 51 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi all I feel like I'm crashing a party, hope you don't mind! I had a frozen transfer on 7th November, blood test happening on 20th but I have got very strong positive home pregnancy tests the past couple of days so this is my first ever BFP. L

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all I feel like I'm crashing a party, hope you don't mind!
    I had a frozen transfer on 7th November, blood test is happening on 20th but I have got very strong positive home pregnancy tests the past couple of days so this is my first ever BFP. Lots of hurdles to come now but cautiously excited for now. So weird to think I am actually pregnant as I didn't think this would work (32yo TTC 2.5 years, I have PCOS. 2 x clomid ovulation induction cycles, 2 x FSH ovulation induction cycles, 1 x FSH IUI cycle, 1 x IVF cycle august 2014 11 eggs 7 fertilized 5 frozen no transfer due to OHSS, 1 x FSH stimulated FET cycle 5 day blast transferred 7/11/2014=BFP).

3. The Following User Says Thank You to gingermillie For This Useful Post:

Sally girl  (17-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome @gingermillie and congrats on the BFP! Sounds like you've been through a lot.

I bet you're counting the minutes to your BT.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Jk565 Sorry to hear your bad news. At least you have lots of frosties. Hope you can try again soon.
    @gingermillie Welcome! Awesome news about your BFP!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsBubbles For This Useful Post:

SJ565  (17-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm very nervous and excited to say that I have an app this Friday with IVF nurse and have for an app the 17th December for egg retrieval (if that's the word).

I am due to start the pill however the past 2 days I have had a little bit of brownish blood when wiping (tmi sorry) so should I class today at CD1 or wait and see if I have proper AF blood tomorrow? X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mushy View Post
    Good luck for tomorrow
    Thanks @mushy! And well done for getting off the blocks for this cycle.

Welcome to @gingermillie and what a good start to be PUPO! And well done to @Mrs Bubbles , @lileitak , @mrs tugs for also being PUPO.

Commiserations to @Jk565 , @Lizzzy , @Moon Baby .

Good luck to @Bongley for EPU - it must be so much harder when you have the feeling of Ultimatum - thinking of you.

AFM - on ultrasound today the lead follicle had got to 26mm so FS has advised me to forget that one and keep pushing for some of the small ones to do something in synchrony! (as I mentioned, he won't go "in" for just one... but I had hoped something would catch up - no such luck) So I keep jabbing on and for another ultrasound tomorrow hoping for some miracles...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Topdeck For This Useful Post:

ilex  (18-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DaniSam View Post
    I'm very nervous and excited to say that I have an app this Friday with IVF nurse and have for an app the 17th December for egg retrieval (if that's the word).

I am due to start the pill however the past 2 days I have had a little bit of brownish blood when wiping (tmi sorry) so should I class today at CD1 or wait and see if I have proper AF blood tomorrow? X
    Dark blood when wiping doesn't usually count as day one, usually looking for "full flow".

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Topdeck For This Useful Post:

DaniSam  (17-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Topdeck View Post
    Thanks @mushy! And well done for getting off the blocks for this cycle.

Welcome to @gingermillie and what a good start to be PUPO! And well done to @Mrs Bubbles , @lileitak , @mrs tugs for also being PUPO.

Commiserations to @Jk565 , @Lizzzy , @Moon Baby .

Good luck to @Bongley for EPU - it must be so much harder when you have the feeling of Ultimatum - thinking of you.

AFM - on ultrasound today the lead follicle had got to 26mm so FS has advised me to forget that one and keep pushing for some of the small ones to do something in synchrony! (as I mentioned, he won't go "in" for just one... but I had hoped something would catch up - no such luck) So I keep jabbing on and for another ultrasound tomorrow hoping for some miracles...
    @Topdeck how big were the smaller follicles? Let us know how you go today. Yeah, it's tough knowing we've only got one roll of the dice left. Frankly I can't imagine it happening now. Already moving forward but it will be such a kick in the guts. That's why I have a holiday booked for my last TWW.
    Good luck everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Topdeck View Post
    Dark blood when wiping doesn't usually count as day one, usually looking for "full flow".
    Just to add, I was told full flow by 6PM... So if it starts at 7 / 8 PM, wait for the next day.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ilex For This Useful Post:

DaniSam  (18-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    @Topdeck how big were the smaller follicles? Let us know how you go today. Yeah, it's tough knowing we've only got one roll of the dice left. Frankly I can't imagine it happening now. Already moving forward but it will be such a kick in the guts. That's why I have a holiday booked for my last TWW.
    Good luck everyone.
    A holiday sounds very wise. I imagine you can't help but disassociate (at times) as well as holding on to threads of hope (at times). As we do, but so accentuated for the final round.

Thank you for your interest in my scan! On Monday there were 2 follies at 14mm, today one has got to 16mm, also one at 15mm which along with the other 14mm hasn't moved. (Of course the 26mm has grown to 29mm ) FS has scheduled me for egg collection Friday!? I don't think I'll try to understand the reasoning, just pray its all for the best.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Topdeck For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (19-11-2014)