+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 51 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 290 of 503
  1. #281
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    2,282
    Thanks
    2,365
    Thanked
    1,921
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi all I feel like I'm crashing a party, hope you don't mind! I had a frozen transfer on 7th November, blood test happening on 20th but I have got very strong positive home pregnancy tests the past couple of days so this is my first ever BFP. L

  2. #282
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    2,282
    Thanks
    2,365
    Thanked
    1,921
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi all I feel like I'm crashing a party, hope you don't mind!
    I had a frozen transfer on 7th November, blood test is happening on 20th but I have got very strong positive home pregnancy tests the past couple of days so this is my first ever BFP. Lots of hurdles to come now but cautiously excited for now. So weird to think I am actually pregnant as I didn't think this would work (32yo TTC 2.5 years, I have PCOS. 2 x clomid ovulation induction cycles, 2 x FSH ovulation induction cycles, 1 x FSH IUI cycle, 1 x IVF cycle august 2014 11 eggs 7 fertilized 5 frozen no transfer due to OHSS, 1 x FSH stimulated FET cycle 5 day blast transferred 7/11/2014=BFP).

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to gingermillie For This Useful Post:

    Sally girl  (17-11-2014)

  4. #283
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,351
    Thanks
    558
    Thanked
    728
    Reviews
    5
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome @gingermillie and congrats on the BFP! Sounds like you've been through a lot.

    I bet you're counting the minutes to your BT.

  5. #284
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    115
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked
    28
    Reviews
    0
    @Jk565 Sorry to hear your bad news. At least you have lots of frosties. Hope you can try again soon.
    @gingermillie Welcome! Awesome news about your BFP!

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsBubbles For This Useful Post:

    SJ565  (17-11-2014)

  7. #285
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    255
    Thanks
    66
    Thanked
    60
    Reviews
    0
    I'm very nervous and excited to say that I have an app this Friday with IVF nurse and have for an app the 17th December for egg retrieval (if that's the word).

    I am due to start the pill however the past 2 days I have had a little bit of brownish blood when wiping (tmi sorry) so should I class today at CD1 or wait and see if I have proper AF blood tomorrow? X

  8. #286
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    58
    Thanks
    124
    Thanked
    45
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mushy View Post
    Good luck for tomorrow
    Thanks @mushy! And well done for getting off the blocks for this cycle.

    Welcome to @gingermillie and what a good start to be PUPO! And well done to @Mrs Bubbles , @lileitak , @mrs tugs for also being PUPO.

    Commiserations to @Jk565 , @Lizzzy , @Moon Baby .

    Good luck to @Bongley for EPU - it must be so much harder when you have the feeling of Ultimatum - thinking of you.

    AFM - on ultrasound today the lead follicle had got to 26mm so FS has advised me to forget that one and keep pushing for some of the small ones to do something in synchrony! (as I mentioned, he won't go "in" for just one... but I had hoped something would catch up - no such luck) So I keep jabbing on and for another ultrasound tomorrow hoping for some miracles...

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Topdeck For This Useful Post:

    ilex  (18-11-2014)

  10. #287
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    58
    Thanks
    124
    Thanked
    45
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by DaniSam View Post
    I'm very nervous and excited to say that I have an app this Friday with IVF nurse and have for an app the 17th December for egg retrieval (if that's the word).

    I am due to start the pill however the past 2 days I have had a little bit of brownish blood when wiping (tmi sorry) so should I class today at CD1 or wait and see if I have proper AF blood tomorrow? X
    Dark blood when wiping doesn't usually count as day one, usually looking for "full flow".

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Topdeck For This Useful Post:

    DaniSam  (17-11-2014)

  12. #288
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    3,318
    Thanks
    5,142
    Thanked
    7,768
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Topdeck View Post
    Thanks @mushy! And well done for getting off the blocks for this cycle.

    Welcome to @gingermillie and what a good start to be PUPO! And well done to @Mrs Bubbles , @lileitak , @mrs tugs for also being PUPO.

    Commiserations to @Jk565 , @Lizzzy , @Moon Baby .

    Good luck to @Bongley for EPU - it must be so much harder when you have the feeling of Ultimatum - thinking of you.

    AFM - on ultrasound today the lead follicle had got to 26mm so FS has advised me to forget that one and keep pushing for some of the small ones to do something in synchrony! (as I mentioned, he won't go "in" for just one... but I had hoped something would catch up - no such luck) So I keep jabbing on and for another ultrasound tomorrow hoping for some miracles...
    @Topdeck how big were the smaller follicles? Let us know how you go today. Yeah, it's tough knowing we've only got one roll of the dice left. Frankly I can't imagine it happening now. Already moving forward but it will be such a kick in the guts. That's why I have a holiday booked for my last TWW.
    Good luck everyone.

  13. #289
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,351
    Thanks
    558
    Thanked
    728
    Reviews
    5
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Topdeck View Post
    Dark blood when wiping doesn't usually count as day one, usually looking for "full flow".
    Just to add, I was told full flow by 6PM... So if it starts at 7 / 8 PM, wait for the next day.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to ilex For This Useful Post:

    DaniSam  (18-11-2014)

  15. #290
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    58
    Thanks
    124
    Thanked
    45
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    @Topdeck how big were the smaller follicles? Let us know how you go today. Yeah, it's tough knowing we've only got one roll of the dice left. Frankly I can't imagine it happening now. Already moving forward but it will be such a kick in the guts. That's why I have a holiday booked for my last TWW.
    Good luck everyone.
    A holiday sounds very wise. I imagine you can't help but disassociate (at times) as well as holding on to threads of hope (at times). As we do, but so accentuated for the final round.

    Thank you for your interest in my scan! On Monday there were 2 follies at 14mm, today one has got to 16mm, also one at 15mm which along with the other 14mm hasn't moved. (Of course the 26mm has grown to 29mm ) FS has scheduled me for egg collection Friday!? I don't think I'll try to understand the reasoning, just pray its all for the best.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Topdeck For This Useful Post:

    Bongley  (19-11-2014)


 

Similar Threads

  1. October/November IVF/icsi buddies 2013 #3
    By rainbowbabe in forum IVF
    Replies: 451
    Last Post: 31-10-2014, 21:18
  2. Replies: 1028
    Last Post: 29-11-2013, 09:12
  3. October/November IVF/icsi buddies 2013
    By shell'80 in forum IVF
    Replies: 930
    Last Post: 05-11-2013, 20:02

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Ro&Co
Share magical moments this Christmas with this gorgeous gingerbread house. Exclusively available in Brisbane, with FREE delivery in Brisbane Metro areas. Each Christmas Centrepiece is unique and made to order, from $240.
sales & new stuffsee all
Wendys Music School Melbourne
Wondering about Music Lessons? FREE 30 minute ASSESSMENT. Find out if your child is ready! Piano from age 3 years & Guitar, Singing, Drums, Violin from age 5. Lessons available for all ages. 35+ years experience. Structured program.
Use referral 'bubhub' when booking
featured supporter
LCF Fun Languages Australia
We offer foreign language lessons for children 2-12 yrs in French, Spanish, Mandarin, Italian or German as after-school and preschool clubs or private language tuition. This is play-based, full immersion language learning with proven results!
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!