+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 51 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladies,
    just thought i would repost quickly to let people know i have 4 unopened sealed boxes of crinone (8%) that i am looking to sell. They were purchased in preperation for a FET and then we fell pregnant naturally, so we do not need them anymore. PM for further details.
    Thanks ladies and wish you all the biggest greatest sticky luck in the world

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    It's lighter ..... :-/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies a quick update for me
    we just had 2 good looking morulas put back and the third one they took out they are going to watch to see if it can be refrozen she said maybe not as it was a but slower but I am very excited.
    I am a wee bit uncomfortable as well they had to pinch my cervix to get it into the right spot so I am having some cramping and they said probably spotting but it will be fine

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @MrsTugs hopefully its the fluctuation of the HCG in your system, hang in there

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default November FET/IVF/ICSI testing!

Quote Originally Posted by mushy View Post
    Really? after a booster how bizzar maybe it was just a different test or you did in fact break the test . I was looking through my paper work for my fet and they gave me stats and for under 25s it's 100% success that's crazy. I wish now I had started when we first found out .
    Yeah that's why I'm not really concerned about it being so much lighter cos mathematically it doesn't add up. Even if I never was pregnant and was just getting booster this whole time, that doesn't explain why it's LIGHTER 12 hours after taking more lol.
    I'm just going to chalk it up as an anomaly and not think about it :-)

I turn 25 in 2 months haha !!
    But this was fresh not fet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mushy View Post
    Stats didn't change from fresh to frozen it had both
    I can only hope I make those odds happen x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi guys, anybody have had some experience with day 12 implantations? I think I had some implantation last night - I ended up seeing some blood. I tested this morning and it was negative. However, apparently if implantation is on day 12 it would have been too early to test as it takes a few days for hcg to show up in the urine. I have a scheduled blood test tomorrow that is if AF does not show up until then. I have had some mild spotting today. I have had cramping for about 4 days now. Has anyone had some of those symptoms. I was really disappointed with the negative result and was just wondering if there still might be a chance of a BFP? My friend google has also suggested that if implantation occurs on day 12 - there is a 80% of miscarriage risk.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Hey @MrsTugs sometimes you can get weird anomalies in the tests. Can you post pics of some of your latest sticks in the POAS thread?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Keiko2012 View Post
    Hi guys, anybody have had some experience with day 12 implantations? I think I had some implantation last night - I ended up seeing some blood. I tested this morning and it was negative. However, apparently if implantation is on day 12 it would have been too early to test as it takes a few days for hcg to show up in the urine. I have a scheduled blood test tomorrow that is if AF does not show up until then. I have had some mild spotting today. I have had cramping for about 4 days now. Has anyone had some of those symptoms. I was really disappointed with the negative result and was just wondering if there still might be a chance of a BFP? My friend google has also suggested that if implantation occurs on day 12 - there is a 80% of miscarriage risk.
    hey @Keiko2012 the bleeding could be anything, the embryo could have buried in days before or it could be breakthrough bleeding. I had a lot of spotting and bleeding when I had my BFP. Good luck.
    Last edited by Bongley; 15-11-2014 at 06:02.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congratulations @lissa081! May they be sticky

Sorry @Keiko2012, I've never heard of such late implantation but I wish you luck xx

@MrsTugs - I can't see how your hCG would've gone up the further you got from you last Pregnyl shot (it never does that....HPT's only get lighter and lighter of course) so I would think there had been some sort of implantation and I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that it was enough and has stuck! What days past O or transfer are you now? How did today's test go??

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

lissa081  (15-11-2014)