+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 51 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Moon Baby I'm sorry about the bleeding I hope the HPT proves the bleeding wrong xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by emily3011 View Post
    @lileitak wow that's a great number! But I can imagine how terrible you are feeling physically . Make sure you are super cautious of OHSS and I hope you feel better soon! x congrats on all the eggs!
    Thanks again hun! Feeling quite a bit better today (I can walk!) so hopefully on the mend. Slept heaps - which is very unlike me, but expect I needed the rest.

How are you feeling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Baby View Post
    Hi everyone, just an update for me, I started bleeding yesterday and am still bleeding today. Took a HPT yesterday and it was BFN so pretty sure I am out for this round, but still going with progesterone and have my BT tomorrow to confirm. I know there is still a slight chance, so hanging onto that for now.

Was very emotional yesterday - crying at the smallest things, all part of this journey I suppose.

We have an appointment with FS on 17th so if tomorrow confirms BFN then I guess we will be talking about when to start FET cycle.

Will let everyone know what tomorrow's BT result is.

sending you lots of love and cyber hugs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Baby View Post
    Will let everyone know what tomorrow's BT result is.
    Aww @Moon Baby, so sorry hun. Hugs xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, room for one more? I was on the Sept/Oct threads for my stim cycle which ended in a chemical so I'm back to give a FET a go. I see one or two familiar names but for those I haven't met yet - I've been pregnant 4 times this year so my goal is a healthy sticky with a healthy baby to cuddle at the end! I'm adding in Clexane and steroids this cycle so fx that does the trick!

CD1 for me today so if I've understood it all correctly, the plan for my medicated FET with Bondi Protocol is.....
    *CD1- Apply 1x50mcg Estradot patch twice weekly
    *CD1-CD7 - 3x2mg Progynova tables per day
    *CD8 onwards, take 4x2mg Progynova per day
    * Once my lining is at least 8mm thick (which will be classed as "Ovulation" day)
    - start 600mg Progesterone pessaries per day.
    -Also start 1x25mg Prednisolone steroid tablet per day.
    -Also start 1x0.4mL Clexane injection per day.
    - continue on patches and Progynova
    *FET scheduled for 5 days after pretend "ovulation" day.

That's as far as I know! My first scan is on the 24th of Nov. Do I have any cycle buddies to go crazy with in my TWW??

Good luck ladies, I hope it's a lucky month for us all xx
    Last edited by Ladydee; 11-11-2014 at 13:42.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

lissa081  (12-11-2014),Sally girl  (11-11-2014),Topdeck  (11-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome to the November crew @Ladydee! Hope this cycle brings you more luck. Is this your first FET?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ilex For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (11-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @emily3011 and @lileitak those are some serious egg creation numbers!! I only had 3 to harvest, and I felt uncomfortable after that, so I can only imagine what you have gone through!! @Moon Baby so sorry to hear about the bleeding - must be absolutely awful.

AFM, first ultrasound of this cycle booked for tomoro - really really hope I have a few more eggs this time, but not really getting my hopes up as my belt buckle is still on the same notch as always......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to read your post @Moon Baby Big big hugs x

Best of luck tomorrow @Topdeck

Thanks @lileitak - my luck has to change at some point right?! Yep, I've moved over from FSH OI/IUI cycles to my first stim late Sept to now my first FET.....I have my "L" plates still firmly attached and am just learning as I go. Wowzers, you got a great haul of eggs! I hope you get a lovely bunch of great healthy embies and I hope you're feeling a lot better now

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

Topdeck  (15-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies i received my DHs sperm results yesterday. It was all such a blur now. But a few things I can remember is:
    dh had a great number present. However FS then said there was a number 4 which is not good. I think it may be something to do with morphology. The dr also said that there is something in DHs sperm that coats the tail of the sperm which decreases mobility and then in some cases it coats the head which prevents sperm from catching an egg.
    Am I talking riddles. I should have taken a notepad and jotted notes but once I started crying I seemed to have forgot everything.

Our only option is IVF. Which I am so scared about. Have to have interview with IVF nurse before we commence. What should I expect.

And with DHs sperm will they be able to select the best one or what do they do their.

Thanks for all your help xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi Dani
    You will be doing ICSI IVF which is an additional step where they wash and select individual sperm and inject the best ones directly into the egg.
    At the end of the day you only need one good sperm :-)
    We have male factor infertility also, so any questions don't hesitate to ask.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

DaniSam  (12-11-2014)