+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I realise that most of what I was feeling was likely due to the progesterone etc which is why I was worried cause I'm still on the daily progesterone gel, so just confused as to why everything would suddenly stop if I'm still using what is supposed to have been causing it all?

Anyway, thanks for the responses ladies and I'll let you know how the BT goes next Wednesday - Fingers crossed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Moonbaby - I don't know about you but with me I found with the injections side effects of the first part of cycle.. were worse at the start and levelled off towards the end. Maybe this happens with the progesterone as you get used to it.

Good luck for wednesday , mine is still hanging in there usually i'd get AF about now..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Cycle has been cancelled as progesterone not rising and estrogen dropped very quickly so FS didn't think it would be a great environment and as my eggs are precious he didn't want to risk it which I totally agree... feeling very flat and slightly teary. But will still be in this thread as going straight into it again when AF arrives...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohhh @Rarah11... I'm sorry to hear that. Like you said, your eggs are precious and best they are put back in the best possible environment. xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ilex For This Useful Post:

Rarah11  (07-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I finally got my EPU date - Monday! I do have to pop in tomorrow for another blood check as my oestrogen levels creeping up a bit, but FN didn't think it was anything to worry about.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rarah11 View Post
    @sallygirl that is awesome numbers! Where are you now in your cycle?
    I'm preparing for my first transfer the 24th November. They said with the high number I was likely to get ohss. So they wanted me to have 2 months off. Can't wait bring on 2 weeks time

Me: 27 DH: 27
    Ttc since August '13. Diagnosed PCOS February '14
    No ovulation on 50mg, 100mg and 150mg of clomid
    DH has good swimmers
    Sept 1st: 31 eggs collected 22 fertilised and 12 frosties. (Half ICSI)
    1st transfer cancelled due to OHSS awaiting FET October

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rarah11 sorry to hear your cycle is cancelled. This is the biggest emotional roller coaster, stay strong Hun xxx

Me: 27 DH: 27
    Ttc since August '13. Diagnosed PCOS February '14
    No ovulation on 50mg, 100mg and 150mg of clomid
    DH has good swimmers
    Sept 1st: 31 eggs collected 22 fertilised and 12 frosties. (Half ICSI)
    1st transfer cancelled due to OHSS awaiting FET October

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Rarah so sorry ur cycle is cancelled but I really respect your clinic for making such a tough decision rather than playing the "see how we go" approach that so many follow.

Sorry, reading back my no-symptom post I sound really pretentious lol. I didn't mean to imply that what people feel is irrelevant, just that you never can give up and it's not over til the red ***** sings lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Rarah so sorry ur cycle is cancelled but I really respect your clinic for making such a tough decision rather than playing the "see how we go" approach that so many follow.

Sorry, reading back my no-symptom post I sound really pretentious lol. I didn't mean to imply that what people feel is irrelevant, just that you never can give up and it's not over til the red ***** sings lol.
    I totally agree I really don't want to waste a good embie if it's not looking great... Guess I only have to wait 2 weeks before I can go again...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies just an update for me.
    Yesterday i picked up my drugs and practiced doing the injection.
    just waiting for af to arrive due Thursday.
    i am a bit worried about not really knowing dates of BT, epu, ect. Because of work. I'm only a casual hairdressing assistant, I've just been asked to increase my days. I'm worried ill lose my job if I say I'm planing to have a baby when I plan to work all the way through,
    then on the other hand I can't lie,
    hope every one else is feeling good and staying strong and positive hoping nov is kind to us all