+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 51 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, just an update on my TWW. I'm currently 8dp3dt and I'm not really sure how I feel... Have had lots of AF type cramps on and off, and up until yesterday sore breasts etc which I was just putting down to the progesterone.

When I woke up yesterday morning though I felt somewhat normal which made me instantly think that it hasn't stuck this time :-(

After lots of googling yesterday I'm feeling a little better about it all and realise it's not over yet, but was really put off by the sudden disappearance of all the symptoms/side effects especially since I'm still having the progesterone gel daily.

Has anyone else experienced this? I guess I'll know for sure in 5 days with the BT.....

Hope everyone else in the TWW is finding ways to keep their minds occupied. And lots of baby dust to everyone no matter where you are on this IVF roller coaster.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Baby View Post
    Hi everyone, just an update on my TWW. I'm currently 8dp3dt and I'm not really sure how I feel... Have had lots of AF type cramps on and off, and up until yesterday sore breasts etc which I was just putting down to the progesterone.

When I woke up yesterday morning though I felt somewhat normal which made me instantly think that it hasn't stuck this time :-(

After lots of googling yesterday I'm feeling a little better about it all and realise it's not over yet, but was really put off by the sudden disappearance of all the symptoms/side effects especially since I'm still having the progesterone gel daily.

Has anyone else experienced this? I guess I'll know for sure in 5 days with the BT.....

Hope everyone else in the TWW is finding ways to keep their minds occupied. And lots of baby dust to everyone no matter where you are on this IVF roller coaster.....
    It's too early for symptoms - mostly no one knows they've got a BFP till the test, everything else is either symptoms of progesterone, leftover symptoms from the ivf cycle or just over sensitivity!

Even long termers will sometimes swear blind it hasn't worked till they get a big surprise and see a line

You're still in the running. Good luck!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

Topdeck  (07-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Sheesh that's a lot of embryos @Sally girl !!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

Topdeck  (07-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    You never really can know can u. I mean yes some people maintain that they "just knew". But as far as symptom spotting goes, it's a fairly pointless exercise. Every single person has a different set of pregnancy symptoms, and some of them will have opposite to af symptoms and some will have identical to af symptoms and some will have the no symptoms at all symptom!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Baby View Post

I feel identical to what you've described! I am 7dp3dt & most of my cramps & things I've been feeling seem to have all gone as of yesterday. This wait is so hard & I have my fingers crossed for you I know the nurses told me if you feel like AF is coming, that's normally the progesterone but all my cramps seem to have gone. I've never had a transfer before so I'm not sure this is normal but like everyone said, I guess everyone is completely different. I'm trying to keep thinking positive thoughts about it all
    Last edited by Rocky27; 07-11-2014 at 09:22.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sally girl, that's amazing numbers, yay !!

Lucky Ducky, congrats on being PUPO! That's so lovely of your FS to say that, very sweet!

How is everyone going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    You never really can know can u. I mean yes some people maintain that they "just knew". But as far as symptom spotting goes, it's a fairly pointless exercise. Every single person has a different set of pregnancy symptoms, and some of them will have opposite to af symptoms and some will have identical to af symptoms and some will have the no symptoms at all symptom!!
    Exactly. Ask doctors and midwives - there aren't any symptoms before you're four or more like five weeks pregnant. And even when you are pregnant - symptoms come and go (completely) so what you're feeling in the TWW is normal but not indicative either way.

As an example, breast changes due to pregnancy are all about tingling nipples and they don't start till at least week 6.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yeah, and boob soreness etc is just the progesterone lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Yeah, and boob soreness etc is just the progesterone lol.
    Yep. I'm not trying to minimise what people are feeling, but the good news is it's not over till the fat lady sings and all that. Even if you've had cycles before that were negative and you feel like you did then - still no way to know until you POAS. But then again I'm the POAS devil 😈

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I had a chemical 6 years ago which I felt it in my boobs and had butterflies in my stomach right at 4 weeks. Made it to 9 weeks in my early 20s and felt almost nothing until 6 weeks. Everyone, and every pregnancy is different.

Got back from the scan this morning, and I'm up to 52 follicles! My jeans are so damn tight today (curse you casual Friday!). I have over 9 that are larger than 15mm, so they expect EPU will be Monday or Tuesday. Waiting to hear from my FN. Here's hoping they are also quality!