+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    If u wanna add me in I'm fresh transfer tmrw

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

Twinkley  (04-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies, I'm also cycling. Had EPU yesterday and aiming for 5day transfer on Saturday the 8th!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Best of luck @Jk565 And @MrsTugs

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emily3011 For This Useful Post:

MrsTugs  (04-11-2014),SJ565  (04-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsTugs and @Jk565 sending you lots of baby dust and hoping for a sticky embbie

Sent from my D6503 using The Bub Hub mobile app

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Twinkley For This Useful Post:

MrsTugs  (04-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'll wait and add you tomorrow for the PUPO and in TWW wishing you lots of baby dust and a sticky embbie tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there all,

This is my first post and I'm still coming to grips with all the abbreviations!

I had my very first egg pick up today and the outcome was rather disappointing. Only 4 eggs all able to be fertilised with ICSI, so fingers crossed but know odds aren't on our Side.... Trying to stay optimistic.
    I think that I was under stimulated as it was a suprise to all that only 7 follicles on day 10 ultrasound.... Annoying considering clomid cycle cancelled due to over stimulation.

Anyway, thought I'd say hi and trying to stay 'glass half full' but fully realising second cycle on the cards.... What it the shortest time people have done cycles back to back?

Look forward to hearing from youand crossing fingers and toes 👍😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by mjwr8 View Post
    Hi there all,

This is my first post and I'm still coming to grips with all the abbreviations!

I had my very first egg pick up today and the outcome was rather disappointing. Only 4 eggs all able to be fertilised with ICSI, so fingers crossed but know odds aren't on our Side.... Trying to stay optimistic.
    I think that I was under stimulated as it was a suprise to all that only 7 follicles on day 10 ultrasound.... Annoying considering clomid cycle cancelled due to over stimulation.

Anyway, thought I'd say hi and trying to stay 'glass half full' but fully realising second cycle on the cards.... What it the shortest time people have done cycles back to back?

Look forward to hearing from youand crossing fingers and toes 👍😊
    Welcome to Bubhub and the IVF roller coaster. Four fertilised eggs is a really great result, don't be worried by other peoples numbers my FS considers 7 or 8 follicles to be the magic number for success. Good luck for your transfer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Welcone mjwr I think 4 fert is a great number! They say 50% success is standard so by that count you could be getting one for transfer & one in the freezer. That sounds great :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies
    Sorry I've disappeared from here. Thought id lay low for a bit from BH.
    But if you have Instagram, please add my TTC account! There is so much support on insta for #ttcsisters
    ttc.mini.j is my name on there.

I hope you are going well with your journeys. I will have to read back 10 pages to catch up! Baby dust to you all xox

13. The Following User Says Thank You to SJ89 For This Useful Post:

Topdeck  (05-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Twinkley - so awful to have your cycle postponed like that after your long wait! I feel for you.
    And thanks for your rollcall - I'm stimming at present, for a fresh cycle (I'll never have enough to freeze, according to FS
    @mjwr8 I think 4 eggs which could all be ICSI'd is a good haul. Did they do your AMH level to start with? If its lower, you usually have a low count; I was always told that as long as there was 2 follicles, I could have egg collection, as there was a chance of creating an embryo that way (I mean, it only takes one, right?!) @iluvjax - well done on your persistance for bub#1 - its an inspiration. Hope its a much smoother journey for #2. As for your follicle question (I know its some days ago now) - my understanding is that once you have got the "lead" follicle to 19-20mm then it is time for egg collection, and its great to have a few others alongside it (as above, not expecting more than 1 or 2 extras in my case, because of the AMH level - and even though its not completely fool-proof, my rogue LOW AMH level seems to have corresponded to what happened in my first cycle).

Good luck everyone!