+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default First EPU tomorrow - getting anxious!

@emily3011 Yes I'm doing egg collections this week too. I have my EPU tomorrow and am beginning to stress about it! Good luck for Friday.
    @twinkles I'm so sorry your cycle has been delayed So frustrating.

So yesterday I had 15 follicles between 12mm and 19mm. That doesn't seem very big? Is this what other peoples follicles have been around EPU time? And my Oestrogen was 7700. No idea if that's normal or not??

Thanks
    Reviews
    @iluvjax good luck for tomorrow I hope it all goes well! I am not sure about measurements or oestrogen either.. This is my first cycle. Hopefully the more experienced ladies will have some advice!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Twinkley so sorry to hear that, it would be so frustrating and upsetting. I hope you can start as soon as possible x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @iluvjax good luck tomorrow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=mushy;7986850]You will be fine baby will stick and defrost well so go get some baby friendly antibiotics from the doctors tomorrow to try and get rid of or control of the infection before Thursday

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app[/QUOTE thanks so much @mushy feeling better today I have been having lots of elderberry medicine and that has seem to have worked two more sleeps

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lucky ducky For This Useful Post:

mushyxxx  (04-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinkley View Post
    Hi Ladies,

Worst day ever...So ive been waiting for AF to arrive well she arrives on CD60 with a vengance yesterday at this point im not caring im glad its here so I call up FS and get told that FS is going to be on holiday and can't do this cycle. Well let me tell you not what I needed to hear esp when also trying to buy a house kinda lost my S**T today.

Come to find out that due to G20 and FS having to do a course this is why well sir not happy i need to get this party started which i tell him and so we decided to go on pill and create a new period to start with for when he is back and ready so this should be really interesting cycle i think ill be bleeding a lot but i dont care its worth a shot i would rather do this than not try or wait a month and then my AF not turn up and have to skip december guess what i now control AF and she is doing what i tell her to

My day was awful it would go like this

Sorry ladies been a bit full on will update the roll call or if anyone else wants to feel free ill do in tomorrow just not had time I do apologize.
    sending luv and hugswhat an epic day you need a gold star

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Im normally pretty paitent and chilled out but trying to buy a house and that just tipped me over the edge at least now there is a plan in place and I wont have to skip this cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @lissa081 hope your nausea and insomina are calming down. Nothing worse than not being able to sleep. Have you tried melatonin to help or there is also a natural relaxant all drug free that the chemist recommened to me.

@LuckyDucky yep signature worked how is the TWW wait treating your when is your BT? PMSL at the big and small scan room story love it. I have heard that colds etc..don't effect implation have actually heard of lots of people getting their BFP when they were down with a cold or bug. He will defrost you will be fine.

@MrsTugs great number of eggs at EPU hahaha I think my DH actually enjoys sticking me with the needles he claims he doesn't but i don't know LOL

@emily3011 How did your BT and ultrasound yesterday? Very frustrating and upsetting but glad now have a plan in place

@Topdeck Welcome this forum has definitely been my saving grace and its a wealth of knowledge thanks to all the lovely ladies on it. Where are you up to in this cycle so I can add you to the roll call?

@Rarah11 All added to the roll call How is your cycle going? yes definitely a frustrating day I know I dont think they realise just how much we depend on them he asked me if I was okay to wait 4 weeks for the next cycle that is when I was like NO coz my AF is irregular it would not maybe come in time and then would miss that cycle coz would be too close to XMAS plus ive reach our medicare limit so to do another cycle and for it to be cheaper have till end of December coz it resets come 1 January 2015.

@Liletak All added to roll call how is your cycle going so far? Thanks i did need a wine after that drama packed day.

@Moonbaby Welcome you will find this forum such a great source of information and support thank to all the lovely ladies on here. This TTC journey definitely does take over your life its insane. I hope your stay here is short sending lots of babydust for a sticky embbie.

@iluvjax Welcome Good luck this cycle with TTC#. For me EPU was not as bad as I expected. You go in and get changed into gown then wait to go in i was fully under i know some girls have done twilight sedation. Pretty much you wake up and get some food and a drink they wait till you are all good then give you the next lot of drugs and send you on your way and then its waiting to hear from the embyrologist to hear how the peitre dish party goes. After EPU they recommended panadine for pain relief I needed it the first few days but after that was fine I had 15 Eggs collected. Once you have EPU the bloating will subside. If you are having anthestic they also recommended some metamucil as can get consitipated *sorry* *tmi* also recommended is drinking at least 1 litre of water a day and lots of protien I had lots of chicken, fish, nuts and also sustagen which really helped this is all to avoid OHSS. I took the next two days off work but I would definitely say take the next day off just to be safe. I thikn I was at the hospital for about 4 hours. A great tip I was given too was to get some nice fluffy socks to wear at EPU as your feet get really cold. My last EPU was end August so it was cold but not sure you would need them now but it was better then walking around in just the paper surgical booties. Between 12mm and 19mm is fine they grow about 2mm a day mine were around 14mm - 21mm with 15 follices at EPU. Not sure what my Oestrogen was. Its such a nervous and exciting time have my fingers crossed for you. Good luck tomorrow.

AFM - Finally got over my worst day every and have a plan in place which is the most important thing. So on the contraceptive pill now and stop that on 15 Novembmer then 19 November picking up injections going to be doing 150 of gonal f was on 225 last round and think oversimulated nearly so dropping it down and 24 November for scan and see how we are going then be looking at EPU sometime after that.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Twinkley For This Useful Post:

Topdeck  (05-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    *** UPDATED ***** Also updated page one of the thread too so can easily find the roll call.

Roll Call

Contraceptive Pill & Stimming (Red)

@
    Twinkley
    - On pill till 15 November and 19 November start stimming

Waiting for EPU / ET (Blue)

@SJ89 - Waiting for EPU and ET
    @emily3011 Waiting for EPU on 7 November
    @lileitak Stimming EPU around 10 November - 17 November

FET (Green)

@Rarah11 Stimming for FET 7 November
    @Mushy FET mid Nov
    @MrsBubbles FET 14 Nov
    @Lissa081 FET 14 Nov
    @SallyGirl FET 24 Nov

PUPO / 2WW (PURPLE)

@Lizzzy - BT 12th November
    @MoonBaby - BT 12th November
    @Rocky27 - BT 13th November
    @LuckyDucky - BT 13th November

Let me know if this is all okay and I have everything correct and have included everyone.

Last edited by Twinkley; 04-11-2014 at 19:16.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Twinkley For This Useful Post:

lissa081  (04-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Twinkley so far so good, my next scan and BT is tomorrow morning. I'm a bit over the discomfort so I hope my EPU is over soon!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to emily3011 For This Useful Post:

Twinkley  (04-11-2014)