+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 51 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Talking November FET/IVF/ICSI testing!

Hi Ladies I thought I would start a November thread as we should hopefully be doing our 2nd round of IVF if AF would hurry up and show.Patiently waiting I thought I would have been cycling in October but looks like I won't on CD55 after a chemical pregnancy with our 1st round of IVF.Sending lots of baby dust good luck and prayers to see lots of BFP's in November.I will try and keep a roll call on here to keep up with everyone but if anyone else wants to keep an eye on it and post updates please do So ill start off just let us know where you are up to in your cycle:

Roll Call

Contraceptive Pill & Stimming (Red)

@Twinkley- On pill till 15 November and 19 November start stimming

Waiting for EPU / ET (Blue)
    @SJ89 - Waiting for EPU and ET
    @emily3011 Waiting for EPU on 7 November
    @lileitak Stimming EPU around 10 November
    @iluvjax EPU 5 November

FET (Green)

@Rarah11 Stimming for FET 7 November
    @Mushy FET mid Nov
    @Lissa081 FET 14 Nov
    @SallyGirl FET 24 Nov

PUPO / 2WW (PURPLE)

@Lizzzy - BT 12th November
    @MoonBaby - BT 12th November
    @Rocky27 - BT 13th November
    @LuckyDucky - BT 17th November
    @JK565 - BT ???
    @Keiko2012 - BT ???
    @MrsTugs - BT 17th November
    @MrsBubbles -
    HPT / BT 24 November
    Last edited by Twinkley; 10-11-2014 at 21:36.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Twinkley For This Useful Post:

MrsBubbles  (26-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Twinkley, I will join you!
    I was meant to have ET this week but got cancelled due to changing my trigger shot before EPU. Anyway, I have been lucky enough to have 9 x 4day perfect embies in the freezer! Now just waiting for AF to arrive...much like yourself so we can have ET next month (NOV).

Do you have any embies on ice?
    Sorry to hear that you cycle is so long! Has your doctor said much about it?

Hopefully this thread is as lucky as October!! 🎉🎊 thanks for starting!

TTC #1 since sept 2011
    Clomid x9 M/C Aug 2013
    IUI#1 - BFN
    PCOS + Endo
    CIN3 cells x3 ops removed
    Me - 25 DH - 34
    First IVF Oct 14
    DH has no issues

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies, can I join too please? We had our EPU in May & never got our transfer because of high risk of OHSS.

I have a scan Fri to check lining & should have my first ever FET either last day of Oct or early Nov. I think it'll end up being Nov

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @SJ89 and @Rocky27

November will be lucky if not luckier than October I don't want to see any of you come back I want to see all BFP"s for all of us in November will be our lucky month.

@SJ89 Sorry to hear about them changing your trigger right before EPU why did they do that? Ohhh that is a lovely number of frosties I have heard and read that the frosties once they make it thru the thaw are the ones that stick better. I have one very high grade frostie a 6 day hatching blastocysty my first IVF round due to PCOS i got 15 eggs 13 fertilised and one put back and 1 frostie....but decided to keep that and do some more rounds to see what we will get want to have a bit of a stockpile. Well the one put back ended up with a a chemical pregnancy and now waiting on AF which i believe is normal after a chemical takes the body a bit to get back in the swing of it and its good to have a break from the IVF drugs and overloading the body.

My cycle is the way it is due to PCOS but I have gotten it to be quiet regular down to 33 days which is considered normal it was the chemical that has thrown it off.

@Rocky27 Welcome on board sorry to hear about the high risk of OHSS how many eggies did you get and how many frosties? I got 15 eggies at EPU and they were worried about OHSS i was not well but pulled thru it thankfully to one of the nurses who gave me some fantastic tips and my DH following thru on them and forcing me to do what she said.

Are you waiting on AF too?

Yay for the FET and scan I hope your scan shows a lining (nest) for the little bun to snuggle into. I have heard that the FET works better then fresh transfers I have read a few article will have to find them again and post them.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Twinkley For This Useful Post:

SJ89  (22-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Rocky27 ohhhh that's exciting! After a biggish wait it's not far away at all now! Are you on anything now to regulate your cycle for FET? Did you get good grade embies? Can't wait to hear how you go on Friday!

They changed my trigger @Twinkley because they said I was on the verge of OHSS. Apparently the needle the gave me stops that or lessons the risk, but it also destroys your lining so u can't do a fresh transfer. I was a little upset about it but I have also been told since that frozen can be better which seems so odd to me haha
    I had 30 follies and looked like I was already 5 months pregnant haha I was so fat from fluid retention!

30 follies, got 15 eggs, 13 mature and 9 fertilised and the same 9 frozen. The scientist said it was rare! Made me feel like the wait will be worth it!

I also have PCOS and I kind of forgot out bad cycles can be! I feel like have been on fertility drugs for so long now I have forgotten what a horrible thing it can be! So sorry that it is messing you around so badly and sorry for your chem!! They suck sooo bad! are you coping well? Or as well as you can?

This time will be a sticky one for you! And for all of us hopefully!!!

Will this be first bubs for both of you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @mushy
    I had to google what a blighted ovum was. I am so sorry you had to experience that 😔 it sounds horrible!
    How are you now? It's very exiting tho that you get to start again very soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Update from me...started spotting today, so hopefully that means I might get AF in the next day or so and start the FET process 😄😄

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mushy View Post
    Thanks @SJ89 having a bo is alot worse than a negative I can tell you. The waiting and not knowing is the worst. But I am on the mend now and quietly freaking out about the next try I don't think I will get excited if I get a bfp I kind of dread it but still looking forward helps.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    It certainly does make you anxious about a BFP. I really hope that you never have to experience that again. Heart breaking!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hello everyone this month I am starting my first FET AF came 19th oct and have first BT on the 28th so transfer early next month fingers crossed I only have one frostie left and I am 40 so this is last chance but I am lucky I have 2 nat dd and twins b/g from a fresh icis cycle first one failed frostie was left from the twins cycle soooo fingers crossed for 3rd time lucky looking forward to lots of love and support from me to you and you to me I be praying for lots of sticky bubs

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lucky ducky For This Useful Post:

SJ89  (23-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lucky ducky View Post
    hello everyone this month I am starting my first FET AF came 19th oct and have first BT on the 28th so transfer early next month fingers crossed I only have one frostie left and I am 40 so this is last chance but I am lucky I have 2 nat dd and twins b/g from a fresh icis cycle first one failed frostie was left from the twins cycle soooo fingers crossed for 3rd time lucky looking forward to lots of love and support from me to you and you to me I be praying for lots of sticky bubs
    Welcome!! That's amazing. How old is your last frostie? Fingers crossed for you! I can't wait to hear how you go!